Southside Indy

iu

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    "See, what happened was this isn't a recession like has been historically defined. It's a new type of recession, so like, you have to let it marinade and just see where it goes because it's a Novel Recession. Yeah, that's what it is. It's the Novel Recession."

Do they ever think, just for a second, that maybe they really might make it crappy enough they may even wake up the rest of the sheep...and maybe a hibernating bear or two? I choked on my sweet tea when I heard the blabbering Biden threatening to lean hard into the oil and gas industry to MAKE them refine more...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    "See, what happened was this isn't a recession like has been historically defined. It's a new type of recession, so like, you have to let it marinade and just see where it goes because it's a Novel Recession. Yeah, that's what it is. It's the Novel Recession."

Do they ever think, just for a second, that maybe they really might make it crappy enough they may even wake up the rest of the sheep...and maybe a hibernating bear or two? I choked on my sweet tea when I heard the blabbering Biden threatening to lean hard into the oil and gas industry to MAKE them refine more...
    Not yet.
    The :sheep: still have food.
    When the stores have no food, and the fast food joints are closed due to lack of food, then and only then will the :sheep: go crazy.

Look at Brazil to see what is coming in major cities across the country.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I suspect many of them are amoral. As long as their $170k a year job in the swamp is secure they think the debauching of the country will not affect them and is the price they have to pay

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Is there anyone in this administration who isn't bat **** ****ing crazy?

The ****ing fools that voted for this administration were NOT looking down ticket.
    This is what I was bitching about here during the election that these people could not be allowed to win.
    This is what you get bidet voters.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I’m calling shenanigans on this at the moment. Only 4 hits on searching for the exact text from that tweet. All referenced the tweet above.

So, where is the original source.

Even if that bit is true, there’s no context.

Saying “all recessions are not the same” isn’t really redefining what everyone has agreed is the definition.

They’re going to do everything thing they can to make things sound the best for themselves. Just like EVERY administration I’ve lived under. Well, except maybe Carter. He didn’t have a problem with saying things were sucky and to tighten our belts.

Last edited:
    Reactions: KLB

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I’m calling shenanigans on this at the moment. Only 4 hits on searching for the exact text from that tweet. All referenced the tweet above.

So, where is the original source.

Even if that bit is true, there’s no context.

Saying “all recessions are not the same” isn’t really redefining what everyone has agreed is the definition.

They’re going to do everything thing they can to make things sound the best for themselves. Just like EVERY administration I’ve lived under. Well, accept maybe Carter. He didn’t have a problem with saying things were sucky and to tighten our belts.
    No offense but if you don't see an appreciable difference in the outright lies being told weekly, if not daily by this administration compared to those of old you haven't been paying attention.

I no longer require "bulletproof" sources. Why bother when things have gotten so insane that the burden of proof has now shifted from the accusers to the accused. They're so far off of the rails there is nothing I won't take at face value if it appears to pass a very basic initial sniff test. The ignorant **** they had (have?) running this "legitimate department of a democratic republic" said there were no vaccines available when Biden took office. If she'll try to sell that ******** she'll try to sell anything.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    So, is it okay for us to lie about what they did or did not say? Did Yellen actually say what was in that tweet? I didn’t find anything of substance with that quote.

So, are the lies the Biden admin is pushing appreciable worse than the lies of say the Johnson admin?

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    This reply tweet kinda framed my views well:

Technically correct, a recession so large hit the US in 1928 that we gave it a new name and used to teach about it in school.
    Not all recessions are the same. Some of them are way worse...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So, are the lies the Biden admin is pushing appreciable worse than the lies of say the Johnson admin?
    Well, if you're posing that question to me specifically then yes, the lies of this administration are significantly worse. Primarily because one is history and the other is hell bent on ****ing up my life, right now, as well as yours. Comparing these slimy parasites to "leaders" of decades past doesn't interest me nor does it have any bearing on any conversation you may find me involved in. It's essentially meaningless when it comes to what these ****s are doing right now.

Nothing is below them. Nothing.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Not yet.
    The :sheep: still have food.
    When the stores have no food, and the fast food joints are closed due to lack of food, then and only then will the :sheep: go crazy.

Look at Brazil to see what is coming in major cities across the country.
    I been thinking of fleeing the city for about a year now

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    You believe Reuters? Or do I have to find the video of testimony

Top Bottom