• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I always go to the Elkhart store for the Christmas sale. They always have something I need in that flyer. LOL

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I went to the Valpo Gun Show on this past Saturday with my girlfriend. I was looking for a Kimber Tactical Pro II which I was not able to find at the show. But, I did speak with a gent from Midwest Gun Exchange. Very nice guy. Suggested I check out their store. Only an hour away, so we went. I got exactly what I wanted for $1,015.43. That's a great deal considering everywhere else would have been about $200 more after taxes. So, I had a good experience with them and will definetly go again. Nice guys.

picture.php

Dragnut06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    South Bend
    yup cant wait till they move it will be 5 mins away from my house and they are putting in a gun range. I was there Saturday pick up:
    my glock 27 for $439
    (2)Winchester Hollow points 50 rounds for $13.99 each
    (2)full metal jackets $15.99 for 50 rounds each
    Mosin Nagant M44 for $65
    Galco IWB Holtser $67

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I bought two guns from them when they used to come to the Fort Wayne gun show. They brought the most inventory with the best prices in the house. I always considered whatever I purchased to be a good value.

I've stopped into their store when passing through town expecting to find the similar prices that were low in comparison to the competition. I didn't find store prices all that different from other stores. I considered their biggest advantage to be breadth of inventory.

Top Bottom