• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Don't be surprised when liquor store robberies shoot up 90% in Indiana by illegals trying to buy alcohol. They'll figure out soon that they can just get it for free and a little cash from the register as well. Or maybe they will start hijacking liquor trucks making deliveries to liquor stores.

I'm also positive that illegal drug dealers are also going to branch out and begin selling alcohol, just like they used to, thus making them even more powerful and more rich.

This is a stupid law, all around.

its too easy for them to get fake id's. this law wont slow down their drinking. i can see afew fine upstanding illegal mexicns careing do much about their fellow illegals that they would offer to go buy it for the ones without ID and ONLY charge them a 200% markup. :rolleyes:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Don't be surprised when liquor store robberies shoot up 90% in Indiana by illegals trying to buy alcohol. They'll figure out soon that they can just get it for free and a little cash from the register as well.
    Hehe, ya really smart hing to do considering most liquor store owners and employees are packing.

Or maybe they will start hijacking liquor trucks making deliveries to liquor stores.

In my almost 25 years in the beverage business, I know of only two times in Indiana that a liquor truck was hijacked. I think once about 12 years ago a delivery truck was knocked off in rural western Indiana. To this day it is still thought to have been a inside job, and last years hijack of the the 53 foot semi at National, rumor is it was inside related also.
    The thing is that these people don't realize that hijacking a liquor truck that they not only be arrested for a state felony, they can be federally prosecuted also.

I do know of 1 beer truck being stolen, but the guy drove it 6 blocks away and was caught drinking in the cab of the truck a Schlitz Malt Liquor 16oz can of all things. All that guy wanted as a beer, plus 3 hots and a cot for a decent time frame since it was the start of winter.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I do not have a problem with the carding of everyone for alcohol, cigs and class m. You should always carry ID with you or hope you have good dental records.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    I will just tell them my religion doesn't allow me to have my picture taken. So, I don't have a photo ID. I'm exempt from this law...just like the Amish.

Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    +1 for carding everyone. its not really that big of a deal to show your ID when you have to get your wallet out anyway to pay for it. I am sure that people who are there to buy liquor are not going to be so offended they are going to say forget it and walk away.. and to think before this was actually passed as a law people appreciated when they were questioned for their age.... makes the older people feel younger in a sense..

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Don't be surprised when liquor store robberies shoot up 90% in Indiana by illegals trying to buy alcohol. They'll figure out soon that they can just get it for free and a little cash from the register as well. Or maybe they will start hijacking liquor trucks making deliveries to liquor stores.

I'm also positive that illegal drug dealers are also going to branch out and begin selling alcohol, just like they used to, thus making them even more powerful and more rich.

This is a stupid law, all around.

Not sure where you are from but round here dont be surprised if the crook gets shot. Most the people behind the counter are (excuse my ghetto term I just have to say it) strapped. One guy last summer was shot down by a 12ga that they had under the counter. :D

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Not sure where you are from but round here dont be surprised if the crook gets shot. Most the people behind the counter are (excuse my ghetto term I just have to say it) strapped. One guy last summer was shot down by a 12ga that they had under the counter. :D

I don't know if you guys are taking what I said the wrong way. I'm not rooting for the illegals. I'm just saying when laws are enacted, criminals look for ways around those laws.

A guy getting shot while trying to rob a place of business is a victory in my book. One less ***hole to worry about, or if he lives, he can tell his friends about how all kinds of non-criminals are arming themselves and aren't afraid to use those arms.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    +1 for carding everyone. its not really that big of a deal to show your ID when you have to get your wallet out anyway to pay for it. I am sure that people who are there to buy liquor are not going to be so offended they are going to say forget it and walk away.. and to think before this was actually passed as a law people appreciated when they were questioned for their age.... makes the older people feel younger in a sense..
    It is absurd to card everyone. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever that I should have to card my 61 year father if he were to come into a store and I was the one selling him beer. Me being 40, I am pretty sure my dad is old enough, so what is the point in this silly law? and as far as carding goes I do not care if someone sells my 13 year old kid cigarettes or beer, it is not their problem but mine. The government needs to quit trying raise my kids for me.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    thank goodness for this new law requiring ID to purchase alcohol!!! although, im sure it wasnt neccessary.... because every liquor store clerk i've been buying from since I was 12 has been very thorough and honest in there job duties, so im sure that they will ALWAYS check IDs!!!

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    So either sales will be way down in stores in East Chicago or the law will be ignored. Which do you think will happen.

Sales will be going down for sure. People don't break laws in Chicago. That's why Chicago has no gun violence, because they made it against the law to own handguns in Chicago, thanks to their mayor. I hope he runs for president in 2012. Don't you guys?

Sorry, INGO is temporarily out of purple. Hopefully they refill it soon.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I don't know if you guys are taking what I said the wrong way. I'm not rooting for the illegals. I'm just saying when laws are enacted, criminals look for ways around those laws.

A guy getting shot while trying to rob a place of business is a victory in my book. One less ***hole to worry about, or if he lives, he can tell his friends about how all kinds of non-criminals are arming themselves and aren't afraid to use those arms.

I must of misunderstood you, glad we agree! Im pretty sure word gets around in the criminal world of places to avoid. With time things will go back to the normal. They have did nothing more than make a law to enforce a law (selling to minors)ere is a thought how about the excise crew just cracks down hard on business that sell w/out checking ID to begin with.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Bar codes are so old school.

We'll be getting GPS chips put under our skin that monitor our activity.

I just read a book that mentioned this. It is laughable. Why would they go through all that trouble when people line up at stores for the next high tech phone that they can track AND listen to you anytime they want?

Smoke and mirrors.

Top Bottom