• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    If you shoot at Mexican military who are illegally detaining US citizens, our traitor of a President will either sue you or toss you in prison for life. The government isn't going to help. As long as their pockets are filled with money and their office is filled with power, they don't care about anything.

dead men tell no tales. I dont give a crap about any illegal invaders. uniforms or not.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    getting there hehehe

personally i would find it rather humorous if they ran electrical current through the rio grande like how they are diong the illinois river to keep the silver carp from getting in the great lakes.

i watched an episode of border wars and i involuntarily laughed when usbp hooked a drowned illegals body and drug it over to the mexico side and just left it on the bank

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    getting there hehehe

personally i would find it rather humorous if they ran electrical current through the rio grande like how they are diong the illinois river to keep the silver carp from getting in the great lakes.

i watched an episode of border wars and i involuntarily laughed when usbp hooked a drowned illegals body and drug it over to the mexico side and just left it on the bank

less paperwork :rockwoot: :):

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    i remember when some one said minutemen are racist... well duhhhh you idiot and i bet they did a good job too

moischmoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Noble County, IN

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Ok here is something I'm wondering.

Look at how violently you all would react to having foreign troops on your soil. And rightly so.

Can you understand why people in the Middle East continue to fight us... Just because we are there?

The truth is that you would be fighting off foreign invaders, occupying your homeland. And they would call you "terrorists" because you had the nerve to fight back.

That is why these Middle Eastern wars will never end, until our traitorous leaders are satisfied that we have bankrupted the USA and killed enough people. Wake up, end these wars.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Ok here is something I'm wondering.

Look at how violently you all would react to having foreign troops on your soil. And rightly so.

Can you understand why people in the Middle East continue to fight us... Just because we are there?

The truth is that you would be fighting off foreign invaders, occupying your homeland. And they would call you "terrorists" because you had the nerve to fight back.

That is why these Middle Eastern wars will never end, until our traitorous leaders are satisfied that we have bankrupted the USA and killed enough people. Wake up, end these wars.
    Sadly sir......I completely agree with everything you said. If another country brought soldiers to our land, you can guarantee that i could give a damn less what kind of government they were trying to impose on me. It's like another dog taking over your doghouse just because they can. You know you would fight it too.....

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom