• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Mexico has a military? :dunno: Could have fooled me.

Sure they do. And our government buys them guns and helicopters so they can fight the international narco terrorists that our government also helps arm. Apparently no one in Washington D.C. has expanded cable. To make up for it, they do what they can to make their meetings more popcorn worthy.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    The "militia" begins with ONE dedicated citizen-soldier.

Why are YOU not down on the border, with your 72-hr BOB, your suppressed .308-varminter extracting your own toll on these invaders? 1+1+1=Militia. No, I do not want to know your plans. One ought to be familiar with the area, via visiting there often enough times, and leaving buried H2O and MTREs for one's next visit. How long do you think it would take thje U.S.Gubmint forces to find you?? And the best part is, you don't even need to travel to the Rio Grande to find a target-rich environment. "Charity Begins At Home." EBG

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    If only---"Sir," the navigator of the B 2 Bomber said. " I seem to have input the wrong coordinates into the computer and our GPS locator didn't pick up error until AFTER our load of smart bombs were released. It appears our bombs took out all of the know drug cartel bases in northern Mexico. I'm not sure how it happened.":dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Why are YOU not down on the border, with your 72-hr BOB, your suppressed .308-varminter extracting your own toll on these invaders? 1+1+1=Militia. No, I do not want to know your plans. One ought to be familiar with the area, via visiting there often enough times, and leaving buried H2O and MTREs for one's next visit. How long do you think it would take thje U.S.Gubmint forces to find you?? And the best part is, you don't even need to travel to the Rio Grande to find a target-rich environment. "Charity Begins At Home." EBG

Because being shot at by both the Mexican drug lords and the U.S. Border Patrol doesn't sound all that appetizing? Because being arrested as a gun-toting vigilante lunatic seems pointless?

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    "Got a lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes. ‘Cept you gotta do it right. I mean, you gotta have the hole already dug before you show up with a package in the trunk. Otherwise, you’re talking about a half-hour or forty-five minutes of diggin’. And who knows who gonna be comin’ along at that time? Before you know it, you gotta dig a few more holes. You could be there all ****in’ night."

~Nicky Santoro

Classic line from one of my fav movies:laugh:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom