• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    Hope everyone had a good weekend!

We sell Metal Carports, Metal Garages, Metal Sheds. We can also help you with any custom projects.

To help get us off the ground, we are currently running a 10% Spring Discount. As a way to give back to the community, we are giving all INGO members an additional 2.5% off. Buildings must be at least $5,000 to qualify.

Feel free to reach out to me directly on here or by email at brody@midwesternstructures.com. If you want to talk in the evening, you can call me at (463) 213-8008.

Leave any questions in the replies. Someone else may have the same one!

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    I would like to know that too. I need one of those carport roof things you can park a rv under
    We do sell RV covers. Do you have any idea what size you would need?

If you decide to pick up the materials yourself, you would save 15% off the base price. You would have to pick up from our manufacturer in Yorktown, Indiana.

If we deliver, but don’t install, there is no additional discount, so you may as well have our contractors put up the structure too.

Hope that helps!

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    We do sell RV covers. Do you have any idea what size you would need?

If you decide to pick up the materials yourself, you would save 15% off the base price. You would have to pick up from our manufacturer in Yorktown, Indiana.

If we deliver, but don’t install, there is no additional discount, so you may as well have our contractors put up the structure too.

Hope that helps!
    How much would a 10x20 run. Or a similar size installed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    How much would a 10x20 run. Or a similar size installed
    A 12’x20’x15’ would look like this. A 10’x20’ would be the same price, if you have the room, doesn’t hurt to go with a 12‘.

12’x20’ Base (14-gauge) = $3,670
    Vertical Roof = $520
    Mobile Home Anchors = $225

Total = $4,415.

If we can get this up to $5,000, we can offer you the 12.5% discount. Not sure if you’d be interested in enclosing the sides or ends. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Last edited:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    We switch from 14-gauge steel to 12-gauge steel. The 12-gauge steel is a thicker, higher quality steel. I hope that helps.

Happy to get you a quote! Do you have a rough idea of dimensions you would need?
    I edited the other post, but I'm guessing 18x25 with gable ends, installed on gravel. Price both diamond and platinum

Would having a treated 4x to mount to be better?

I'm thinking something like this, but with the roof and trim being dark brown.metal-carport.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    I edited the other post, but I'm guessing 18x25 with gable ends, installed on gravel. Price both diamond and platinum

Would having a treated 4x to mount to be better?

I'm thinking something like this, but with the roof and trim being dark brown.View attachment 280148
    Here’s a breakdown of what something like that would run you. Happy to answer any questions you may have about it!

18’x25’ Base = $2,500
    8’ Legs = $170
    Vertical Roof = $795
    1 3’ Horizontal Panel Each Side = $326
    2 Horizontal Gable Ends = $500
    Helix Anchors = $275

Total = $4,566

Regarding the treated 4x, I’d say no. We’re going to anchor the structure to the earth with 36” mobile home anchors and we will ensure it’s level when we arrive to install. We’ll use blocks and cut as needed.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Here’s a breakdown of what something like that would run you. Happy to answer any questions you may have about it!

18’x25’ Base = $2,500
    8’ Legs = $170
    Vertical Roof = $795
    Helix Anchors = $275

Total = $4,566

Regarding the treated 4x, I’d say no. We’re going to anchor the structure to the earth with 36” mobile home anchors and we will ensure it’s level when we arrive to install. We’ll use blocks and cut as needed.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks,

What is the next size wider than 18'?

And what is the cost to upgrade to 12 gauge?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    Thanks,

What is the next size wider than 18'?

And what is the cost to upgrade to 12 gauge?
    20’ would be the next size of width up.

20’x25’ Base = $2,845 ($3,425 for 12-gauge)
    8’ Legs = $170
    Vertical Roof = $795
    Helix Anchors = $275

Total = $4,911 ($5,491 for 12-gauge)

If you do the 12-gauge, we’ll be able to get you the 12.5% total discount. So you’d be looking at $4,804.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    Hey all, just a quick update.

We signed a new deal with another manufacturer today, so we’re going to be double covered in some states as well as having a larger coverage area. I’ve pasted the below from our website. Not sure how many people outside of Indiana are in this forum, but extra info doesn’t hurt.

Our current service area includes Arizona, Arkansas*, California*, Colorado*, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana*, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, New Mexico, New Jersey, New York*, Nevada*, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee*, Texas, Utah*, Washington*, West Virginia*, and Wisconsin.​
    * Some states have limited coverage. To see if you’re within our coverage area, please call (463) 213-8008.​

Top Bottom