• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Marry X-mass To all of INGO! You have all been great. And a special Marry X-mass to Karl and family, Hi-roller and hi-ram. All whom I have met personally and are great people!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    I want to Thank everyone on here for making this such a great site for someone like myself to meet others with the same interest. I pray that each of you and your families enjoy a very Merry and joyful Christmas and may the Good Lord above watch over and protect you and yours during your holiday travels.
    And may the new year bring happiness and bounty to your homes! And even though with the uncertain changes we face in the coming year always remember those that are less fortunate in our prayers.
    And I would like to ask each of you during your day to day affairs that when you see the Fire trucks, police cars or ambulances racing off to someones call for help to take just a second to pray that God would protect them and bring them home to their families.
    *Go right now and check those smoke detector batteries and replace if needed

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I would like to thank Fenway for this great forum! I wish you all a Merry Christmas! May it be filled with Joy and Love! Thanks to everyone who make this site great! Thanks to the Mods for doing a great job keeping it clean! And Thanks to Bacon for making life livable! :D And to all, A GOOD NIGHT!

Top Bottom