• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    I don't plan on getting my quality posts until 2045. By then I will be too blind to hit the target but I can establish myself as a unabashed hoarder and grumpy old f@#$.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    What gets me is members who have been on the board for two months and have 3,000 posts, that call people newbies and jump all over them over the slightest error. :laugh:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Or to be taken care of by one.

As long as they look like. . . . . .

images

Almost forgot. THAT'S a quality post!!

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    What gets me is members who have been on the board for two months and have 3,000 posts, that call people newbies and jump all over them over the slightest error. :laugh:

Even if they were only 1 sentence long, how many hours would you have to spend at the keyboard typing to get 3000 in 2 months? I've been here since '09 with visits several times a day and I can't even get to 2000. But then again, I don't talk to my wife much either! :)

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Bet you guys didn't know that the famous gun writer's real name is Mossad A Noob. He really doesn't know anything at all about guns, he just rips off INGO posts and hands them to an editor to mash up into gun rag fodder.

And he doesn't have 50 quality posts, either.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Don't know if this is the correct place for this, but here goes. Some members seem to be obsessed with making comments about noobies attempting to make posts just to get to the 50 count. I understand that rule is in place for a reason. I did not join this board to have access to the classified ads, not wanting to buy or sell.

I'm here mostly just trying to learn about where the shooting ranges are, something about which LGS's are the most well liked, varying opinions on semi's vs revolvers, and so forth.

I'm guessing that many other new members are the same. Some of my posts may be one liners, doesn't really matter to me if it counts as a "quality" post or not. It just seems unecessary for some members to rant their negative comments about others trying to reach the 50 "quality" post count. :twocents:

I agree and I'm not in the forums to get the "50" posts to be able to sell in the classifieds. I joined because someone recommended it. I do not have any firearms or ammo that I want to parts ways with.

Top Bottom