• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think you guys are seeing this from the wrong angle. Ms. Watts doesn't see gun owners as good guys. To her we're all just thugs and criminals and the gun is what makes it so. So that story I just read about the father shooting dead one of the perp's that held his daughter at gunpoint was just criminal-on-criminal crime to her.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I think you guys are seeing this from the wrong angle. Ms. Watts doesn't see gun owners as good guys. To her we're all just thugs and criminals and the gun is what makes it so. So that story I just read about the father shooting dead one of the perp's that held his daughter at gunpoint was just criminal-on-criminal crime to her.

Spot on. Of course it might be different if it was her own daughter whose life was in danger and a good Samaritan carrying a gun was willing to intervene on her behalf. The cause they're fixated on is very emotional in nature, it does not consider gun ownership from an objective stance.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Except she doesn't care what it says.
    She doesn't care what is real.
    She doesn't care.

Exactly. LoL@all the INGOers trying to argue with her. The only way to win this fight is through grass roots efforts. As individuals we have to spread the truth to other individuals. We have to decrease the number of people who are vulnerable to believing this BS when they hear/read it.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Exactly. LoL@all the INGOers trying to argue with her. The only way to win this fight is through grass roots efforts. As individuals we have to spread the truth to other individuals. We have to decrease the number of people who are vulnerable to believing this BS when they hear/read it.
    But make sure you don't exercise the right you're fighting for.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I'm not sure that responding to the Wattsians makes any sense. Like getting in a poo-flinging fight with a monkey.

Better to ignore them and do our best to recruit more folks into the community of gun-owners.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Then why does she hire guys to carry guns for her? Are they bad guys?

She probably took it based on the example set by Bloomberg hahaha

She really is a joke, how can you stick your head in the sand to such a claim!

Top Bottom