• ...and so much more!
  • edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    As long as they're conservative I don't care where they fall on the spectrum.
    -snip-
    Regards,

Doug
    The problem is, a Republican who supports voting for huge all encompassing omnibus spending Bills that are so huge there's no way of even knowing what's in them ISN'T being a conservative when they do.

OR they're just looking for political cover to avoid having to give straight answers to the people who elected them.

They're INSTEAD being a Nancy Pelosi "let's pass it to find out what's in it" leftie.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The problem is, a Republican who supports voting for huge all encompassing omnibus spending Bills that are so huge there's no way of even knowing what's in them ISN'T being a conservative when they do.

OR they're just looking for political cover to avoid having to give straight answers to the people who elected them.

They're INSTEAD being a Nancy Pelosi "let's pass it to find out what's in it" leftie.

Some will go along to get along to the point of walking to the gallows because there's an (R) beside their name.

It's the same problem democrats have and what makes them dangerous to the republic.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Not surprising from a House run by RINO sellouts.
    UPDATE:
    THANK GOD THIS LOSER ISN'T RUNNING FOR SPEAKER ANYMORE.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Reading about some of the things he's said and supported made him a bridge too far, even for me.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

Congressman reveals why 'Swamp' took Jim Jordan out of speaker race​

He 'was a threat to the system … the traditions, the hierarchy, and the old-guard beliefs'​

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I think that was the moron that wanted a fist fight with Gatze and they had to grab him. That was trying to get votes for his lover McCarthy way back. What a goon. Trump trashed him and few hours later he knew it was over. Trump does America another favor.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I read somewhere that Emmer wouldn't pledge his support of Trump, so he was out.

So we now have Johnson from Louisiana that was a Trump defender. So I assume the group on the other end of the caucus will refuse to support him.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I read somewhere that Emmer wouldn't pledge his support of Trump, so he was out.

So we now have Johnson from Louisiana that was a Trump defender. So I assume the group on the other end of the caucus will refuse to support him.
    I'll have to see to what extent he "supported Trump". I hope it's not My Pillow and Kraken talk.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

That could explain a flip like that

Top Bottom