• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Maybe not by itself, the 'mishandling', but the subject matter of the documents matter, IMO. This may be common knowledge now, but Dan Bongino just said the Biden documents contained Ukraine/Hunter/BidenFamily documents. Just a coincidence, their being found in an associated garage. The details matter, in terms of how it's handled after the discovery.

I agree that Biden having classified documents related to Ukraine and Hunter is extremely problematic. But in my non-lawyer opinion only, it's something that needs to be addressed when Biden is no longer President, and it isn't appropriate for impeachment. I could be wrong.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I agree that Biden having classified documents related to Ukraine and Hunter is extremely problematic. But in my non-lawyer opinion only, it's something that needs to be addressed when Biden is no longer President, and it isn't appropriate for impeachment. I could be wrong.
    No way he would be found guilty of the impeachment if it happened.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

In most cases I'd agree with you, but if it becomes obvious that outright treason has been committed by anybody, including Joe, I'd think it would be addressed immediately. I don't know what that looks like, when the Dems won't support any repercussions to traitors.

Or maybe they would, if the PTB think it's now time for Joe to go. He's failing fast, and becoming very difficult to sweep under the rug or ignore. This might all come down faster than anybody expected.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    In most cases I'd agree with you, but if it becomes obvious that outright treason has been committed by anybody, including Joe, I'd think it would be addressed immediately. I don't know what that looks like, when the Dems won't support any repercussions to traitors.

Or maybe they would, if the PTB think it's now time for Joe to go. He's failing fast, and becoming very difficult to sweep under the rug or ignore. This might all come down faster than anybody expected.

They have the 25th Amendment for that

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    They want just enough trouble for Joe for him to decline to run in 2024, that’s the only message the FBI is sending to Joe. Who the FBI decides will be president in 2024 I haven’t figured out yet. But whoever it is they will be blackmailed and controlled and if that doesn’t work theres always the hacking of the voter machines.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    LOL…. I didn’t want McCarthy to be speaker but if he keeps going like he’s started off, this could be entertaining, at least.

OMG! Someone had their wheaties for breakfast! I agree, if Kevy boy continues to firm up his stones like this it will be entertaining! Bravo Kevy, bravo!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    LOL…. I didn’t want McCarthy to be speaker but if he keeps going like he’s started off, this could be entertaining, at least.

Dakich likes it also, along with me...

That much poo poo'd 15 votes for speaker may have been the best thing to happen to republicans in years???

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    OMG! Someone had their wheaties for breakfast! I agree, if Kevy boy continues to firm up his stones like this it will be entertaining! Bravo Kevy, bravo!
    That much poo poo'd 15 votes for speaker may have been the best thing to happen to republicans in years???
    Sounds like McCarthy got the memo! Here's to hoping it sticks.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Damn, I was kinda beginning to like her... :xmad:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    4b2.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Damn, I was kinda beginning to like her... :xmad:

As time goes on, her stance makes less and less sense.

I’d love to like her, but she’s making it harder all the time.

INGO’s very own @cam4usa has tried to mount a campaign against her, but with her name recognition that’s an uphill battle. This kind of thing could be the leverage he needs, if he’s still at it.

Top Bottom