• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Damsel380

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2021
    Plainfield, IN
    Also. A good home system will do 80 plus hours of recording before a reset. You can opt for more time but catching folks on camera is just to sweet.
    I'm in an apartment, but it's in the front so that makes me feel somewhat secure. I've been looking into self defense classes as well, I might try fireflies free trial they offer but I'm hoping to find someplace my boys can learn as well.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Lol hey there's at least a pending annulment on the marriage in Vegas that he paid for so I'll take that as a refund!

I didn't want to keep the guns with me without my LTCH because of the legal issues it could present. I kept them both hidden and out of kids reach.. the first one I'm certain he took it before I moved in with him. I started panicking looking for it as I was packing to move and he looked at me and said "usually when someone steals from you it's someone you know"

He's in jail currently for violating probation but he has made comments to other people about his plans on raping and murdering me. Not comforting at all. He's gone off the wall schizo crazy, talking to voices in his head and threatening to go on a rampage of "killing bitches" ... the mother of his kids sent me voice clips of him that she used to get a protection order for herself.

Thank you for the tips and support! I'll be practicing this week so me and my boys are safe :)
    You might think about using a state funded service to sign up for free notifications if his incarceration status changes. It’s called Vinelink.

You’ll want to have a plan for if/when he gets out. Being able to defend yourself is a good start. Having the earliest warning increases your odds the plan will keep you and your boys safe.

Damsel380

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2021
    Plainfield, IN
    You might think about using a state funded service to sign up for free notifications if his incarceration status changes. It’s called Vinelink.

You’ll want to have a plan for if/when he gets out. Being able to defend yourself is a good start. Having the earliest warning increases your odds the plan will keep you and your boys safe.
    Thank you, I'll get on there!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I haven't carried before. I got my lifetime LTCH a couple months ago.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I got my LTCH a couple months ago but I've never carried before. I've gone through YouTube watching different safety and training videos but that's as far as I've got. I'm going to take the advice on going to Parabellum in the near future. Thanks everyone for the tips here, much appreciated!
    Welcome to our community. Sounds like you are on the right track and I encourage you to keep going.

Stay safe and prepared as well as situationally aware.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    These situations have come to he site on occasion and most all the info we have shared is so spot on as to not be ignored or overlooked. The membership here is stellar. Knowledgeable and willing to help.
    What we are approaching is the limits we as a forum can discuss and acknowledge and keep Ingo out of any impending legal actions that in my mind are unavoidable in this.
    to the OP. We will continue to share training/instructor I so and any legal path you may need to explore. You will be sure the depth we run here. I would only ask we step lightly from here on in please.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Welcome, sorry about the circumstances for your coming here. Spot on advice up channel.

I also assume you know that Vegas (and similar venues) is not the place to find dates/husbands now...

Good luck in the future; stay frosty.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Welcome to INGO.

Just as important as a weapon, is.. keep your head on a swivel.
    Not as in, being scared of everything.
    More like, being observant of things around you.

Don't walk around with your head in your phone.
    Every once in a while, look behind.
    Listen to your surroundings.
    Listen to your gut instinct.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Welcome to INGO.

Just as important as a weapon, is.. keep your head on a swivel.
    Not as in, being scared of everything.
    More like, being observant of things around you.

Don't walk around with your head in your phone.
    Every once in a while, look behind.
    Listen to your surroundings.
    Listen to your gut instinct.
    This is what he speaks of.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom