• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    OK - so, not even 1 person voted for Romney accidentally either.

bsflag.gif

This, may be the best argument yet :laugh:

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    I think you would have a better chance of flipping a quarter and it coming up heads 542 times than you would have of 542 people all voting for the same person in any neighborhood.

Wrong. Each of the 542 voters makes an independent decision as to what candidate to vote for. A quarter flip is a 50/50 proposition based on chance, not based on intentional acts.

Statistically impossible - there is that better?

Statistics are part of math.

Stop arguing over semantics.

It's not semantics, nor is it statistically impossible.

I'm not saying that fraud did not occur. I'm saying that if fraud did occur, we should expect to hear from some disaffected Romney voters soon. If fraud is found, it will not be because it's "impossible" for 542 voters in an extremely urban, overwhelmingly Democrat precinct to all vote for Obama. I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Here are the election results for Cuyahoga county, showing Romney picking up 0 votes in some precincts, with only a sprinkling of votes for Romney in others.

http://boe.cuyahogacounty.us/pdf_bo...s2012/11062012UnofficialResultsbyPrecinct.HTM

BTW, the precinct with 542 votes for Obama had a 62% turnout.

Math is still hard, and statistics are even harder. :):

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Given the locations of these places, I might say it wasn't outside the realm of possibility that it happened. Philly? Cleveland? What's the demographic makeup of these precincts? Both places have high concentrations of democratic voters.

Agree......Obama recieved almost 70% of the Hspanic vote and 95% of the Black vote.....I don't see the problem with the math myself. So am I a racist for seeing this????????

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    I trust that Printcraft will post a link to the disaffected Romney voters in these precincts. I look forward to reading the story. :)

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Back in 2001 and 2002 I had a PR job for Albertson's Grocery Store chain, and I made several visits to these exact precincts, and I had direct interaction with some of these "voters".

It is beyond my comprehension, that there could be ANYTHING 100%, that could occur in these neighborhoods.

That right there, is a whole different world.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I trust that Printcraft will post a link to the disaffected Romney voters in these precincts. I look forward to reading the story. :)

SEE BELOW \/

OK - so, not even 1 person voted for Romney accidentally either.

We all know, and there is no argument on this point, that anybody voting for obama is not very intelligent.

Now, assuming you are correct on every. single. person. voting in those areas were voting obama....... No one accidentally voted for Romney?
    Not one?

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Now, assuming you are correct on every. single. person. voting in those areas were voting obama....... No one accidentally voted for Romney?
    Not one?

Mistaken votes? Is that a logical conclusion based on evidence, or is that the only logical conclusion you can come to, based on what you WANT to see? Voting for the person that you want to vote for is not particularly difficult. We see zero error rates in vastly more complicated tasks every day.

Show me the disaffected Romney voters, or go back to posting cute little pictures and GIFs.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    The most telling phrase in the story?"Many parts of Philadelphia and other big cities simply lack republican voters,a fact of campaigning that has been true since Franklin Delano Roosevelt's New Deal"

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Mistaken votes? Is that a logical conclusion based on evidence, or is that the only logical conclusion you can come to, based on what you WANT to see? Voting for the person that you want to vote for is not particularly difficult. We see zero error rates in vastly more complicated tasks every day.

Show me the disaffected Romney voters, or go back to posting cute little pictures and GIFs.

You do realize you are coming off as a total douche right?

Just helpin a brother check himself. :)

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    We see zero error rates in vastly more complicated tasks every day.
    Pick an example of a similar process that involves a typical batch of poll workers, union toads, party hardliners or govt workers in similar working conditions, using temps. Who are you kidding? Without redundancy built into the process you can't do 100%.

They are not NASA.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Apparently there is not a single racist who is registered to vote in any of those 59 voting districts? That alone seems mathematically impossible :dunno:

Those are 100% black districts and the voters in those districts vote 100% along racial lines. Whites need not apply. I have no trouble believing that no votes for a white Republican were cast in those districts, and probably no votes for ANY Republican.

Top Bottom