Massachusetts officials ask residents to lend a 'helping hand' and offer migrants 'an extra room'

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    An old friend got on a FB rant one day complaining that all these churches that are vacant all week long could house the homeless in those big, empty buildings. When I suggested he and the others liking his post be the change he desires in others by putting those spare bedrooms and basements in their homes to that noble use….I never heard from him again.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I am honestly surprised ol gov holcombe isn't trying to volunteer camp atterbury for the illegals
    ...well... i have some bad news.

https://wibc.com/117008/national-guard-member-makes-shocking-claims-about-camp-atterbury-conditions/
    "Conditions at Camp Atterbury in southern Johnson County have allegedly deteriorated to the point that some refugees being held at the facility are “defecating on tables” and “cleaning their clothes in toilets.”
    “It’s absolutely disgusting what I am seeing,” the source said in his message, later adding that some refugees are stealing license plates and antennas from vehicles to craft makeshift weapons.
    “There have been shank fights,” the source wrote. “We were told to keep a vigilant eye out because [refugees] were able to obtain knives at the Post Exchange [when they arrived].”

He added that “some Taliban members” have been identified in the vetting process at Camp Atterbury and shipped back to Afghanistan; however, as many as 47 unvetted refugees that were awaiting processing are now missing.
    “Over 66-hundred people, only 25 had actual documents,” Spartz said to Newsmax. “Only half of them had some kind of status in trying to apply (for asylum or legal immigration to the US.)

She added that around 200 women at Atterbury are pregnant.

Last edited:

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    How many of these government heads have taken in illegal immigrants into their personal abodes?

An old friend got on a FB rant one day complaining that all these churches that are vacant all week long could house the homeless in those big, empty buildings. When I suggested he and the others liking his post be the change he desires in others by putting those spare bedrooms and basements in their homes to that noble use….I never heard from him again.
    Sounds like a classic line of...
    This problem needs fixed, so YOU fix it, while I tell you how.
    In the mean time, I will sit here on the side lines and feel contented to watch.

In my mind it's sort of in the same sentiment I heard from Granniopteryx on the difference between Patriotism and Nationalism.
    "A patriot loves his country so much that in the cause of protecting it he would gladly sacrifice himself."
    "A nationalist hates the other country so much that in the cause of harming it he would gladly sacrifice his fellow citizens."
    I know it's not an apples to apples comparison.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    ...well... i have some bad news.

https://wibc.com/117008/national-guard-member-makes-shocking-claims-about-camp-atterbury-conditions/
    "Conditions at Camp Atterbury in southern Johnson County have allegedly deteriorated to the point that some refugees being held at the facility are “defecating on tables” and “cleaning their clothes in toilets.”
    “It’s absolutely disgusting what I am seeing,” the source said in his message, later adding that some refugees are stealing license plates and antennas from vehicles to craft makeshift weapons.
    “There have been shank fights,” the source wrote. “We were told to keep a vigilant eye out because [refugees] were able to obtain knives at the Post Exchange [when they arrived].”

He added that “some Taliban members” have been identified in the vetting process at Camp Atterbury and shipped back to Afghanistan; however, as many as 47 unvetted refugees that were awaiting processing are now missing.
    “Over 66-hundred people, only 25 had actual documents,” Spartz said to Newsmax. “Only half of them had some kind of status in trying to apply (for asylum or legal immigration to the US.)

She added that around 200 women at Atterbury are pregnant.
    Those weren't illegals. The Feds brought them here.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Those weren't illegals. The Feds brought them here.
    Yes feds brought them...but "“Over 66-hundred people, only 25 had actual documents,” Spartz said to Newsmax. “Only half of them had some kind of status in trying to apply (for asylum or legal immigration to the US.) So half were still illegals, no matter who dropped them off.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yes feds brought them...but "“Over 66-hundred people, only 25 had actual documents,” Spartz said to Newsmax. “Only half of them had some kind of status in trying to apply (for asylum or legal immigration to the US.) So half were still illegals, no matter who dropped them off.
    That doesn't mean they entered the country illegally. These were people we took with us when we evacuated Afghanistan. So they were literally brought to the country by the US government.

Sneaking across the border away from a border crossing is entering illegally.

Quit trying to equate the two.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    That doesn't mean they entered the country illegally. These were people we took with us when we evacuated Afghanistan. So they were literally brought to the country by the US government.

These people aren't even sneaking across the border. They're just walking in. In my eyes the fed are bringing them in cause they sure aint stopping them

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sounds like a classic line of...
    This problem needs fixed, so YOU fix it, while I tell you how.
    In the mean time, I will sit here on the side lines and feel contented to watch.

exactly.

Just like the climate change people.
    Well, if you believe what you say, go out there and ACTUALLY FIX THE PROBLEM.
    Don't just yell and say "someone needs to do something."

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Just put the "17-year-old child" with gang tats, a paunch, and a receeding hairline on the lower bunk bed below your daughter. It'll be fine, guy!

Sadly, I am predicting that the same people that forced gender change onto their kids would, in fact, happily let an illegal immigrant live in the same room as their (transitioned) children.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

If you don’t belong here or have documents to verify your identity, you are an illegal. How you got here doesn’t change that.

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Most importantly, if you have an extra room or suite in your home, please consider hosting a family. Housing and shelter is our most pressing need and become a sponsor family," Driscoll said.
    My response at best would be "Go to Hell". These so called migrants that enter the country illegally every day and the government wants citizens to house them?? Even the Democrats that were around when I was a kid would think this was totally insane.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Every state employe in Massachusetts should be required to house 2 illegals as a condition of their employment.
    Yes, as I recall forcing them to choose between submitting to a mandate or losing their job is not considered to be forcing them to accept the mandate by current standards of leftist 'thought' - so it's all good

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    giphy.gif

Top Bottom