• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think they were going to a 2nd attack when a very aware police officer attempted to pull them over. 1,600 rounds and pipe bombs you ain't going to pick the baby up from the grand parents. Were they going to go back to their ordinary lives afterwards? Were they out of range for the bomb to detonate when they left the conference center to kill any living witnesses? They were renting nearby, was that to facilitate the attack? How does the neighbor feel about "not profiling"? Los of questions, few answers.
    They must've been on their way to commit more workplace violence.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I couldn't help but notice the facial expression on the woman sitting next to Karl - it was obvious she didn't agree with his line of questioning. Apperently the way to not answer a question is to keep stating your philosophy -

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    So NOW will they call it terrorism, or are they going to stick with the workplace violence schtick? :rolleyes:

I assume that's Rhetorical?

They could have the posts from FB on the TV and they'd say 'we're unsure if the shooter actually posted this or if someone hacked their acct'.

They'll sweep it under the rug. Its workplace violence brought on by evil Christians that insist on having Christmas parties(not Holiday parties...cuz in this case its evil Christian laced rituals brought on to our society by rascist white people)...its the victims fault and the guns. NRA....they get honorable mention cuz they are the only thing between the left and a gun free eutopian America.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We need immediate legislation on high-capacity assault clothing. For too long, men's pockets have been disproportionately larger than women's... allowing them to fill them with more armor piercing cop-killer ammunition clips.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Attorney General Loretta Lynch says her greatest fear is that expressions of anti-Muslim sentiment will lead to attacks on Muslims in the U.S. She is also concerned about potential restrictions on Syrian immigrants. At least she's made it clear where she stands.

Americans die and the AG's concerns are about how stylish the leadership looks. Maybe they need to take a group selfie to feel better.

Wednesday last week I was listening to the news conference where obie stood there with his team and said there was nothing to be concerned about. This is all about damage control at this point.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I'm still finding it very strange that no one has been able to come up with a picture of the wife, Tashfeen Malik. In addition to the background checks that were supposedly done before issuing her a visa that should have included pictures, his coworkers threw a baby shower for them. So no one was taking pictures at a baby shower of the mother? Very bizarre.

Top Bottom