Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Ummm, they have to give religious accommodations or its a Title VII suit waiting on someone willing to file it.

Seems like they are opening themselves up to lawsuits if there ends up being side effects and they didn't provide the option of testing. Unless they are somehow exempt from lawsuits through the OSHA regulation.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Wow! Fauci and friends were discussing the roadmap that led us here in 2019. This is their wet dream! It is no longer a conspiracy that they craved this virus, funded it creation, and have capitalized on it. Note for JK, follow the money, Specter and Hamburg whining over money.

"Joining Fauci, Rick Bright, and Michael Specter at this event were: Margaret Hamburg, Foreign Secretary, National Academy of Medicine, Bruce Gellin, President, Global Immunization, Sabin Vaccine Institute, Casey Wright, CEO, FluLab.

In short, this panel discussion focused on what they perceived as the need for a universal flu vaccine, but they admitted that the old way of producing vaccines was not sufficient for their purposes, and that they needed some kind of global event where many people were dying to be able to roll out a new mRNA vaccine to be tested on the public.

They all agreed that the annual flu virus was not scary enough to create an event that would convince people to get a universal vaccine. And as we now know today, about 2 years after this event, that “terrifying virus” that was introduced was the COVID-19 Sars virus.

And so now we know why the flu just “disappeared” in the 2020-21 flu season. It was simply replaced by COVID-19, in a worldwide cleverly planned “pandemic” to roll out the world’s first universal mRNA vaccines.

This was always the goal, and previous efforts through various influenzas, AIDS, Ebola, and other “viruses” were all unsuccessful in leading to the development of a universal vaccine to inject into the entire world’s population.

Margaret Hamburg stated regarding getting a “Universal Vaccine” into the market: “It’s time to stop talking, and it’s time to act… I think it is also because we haven’t had a sense of urgency.”

Michael Specter asked: “Do we need lots of people to die for that sense of urgency to occur?”

Hamburg replied that: “There are already lots of people dying” from the flu each year.

Bruce Gellin stated that basically people just are not afraid enough of the term “the flu.”

There are so many things that are revealed about how Big Pharma and government health authorities think in this panel discussion. For example, they bemoan the fact that if they do too good of a job in public health, then they lose funding to develop products that fight viruses.

Michael Specter states: “It seems to me that one of the curses of the public health world is, if you guys do your job well, everyone goes along well and healthy.”

Hamburg: “And they cut your funding.”

Rick Bright complains that the yearly distribution of flu vaccines is inefficient in terms of collecting data, and in the process actually admits that some vaccines just don’t work well:

“We distribute 150 million doses of the seasonal (flu) vaccines every year, we don’t even know how many people are being vaccinated from the doses that are delivered to the people, which doses they got, and what the real outcome was, so that we can learn from that knowledge base on how to optimize or improve our vaccine. So there are opportunities that we have today…

I think if we uncloaked the poorest performing vaccines in the market place today, it might be very revealing to tell us which of the technologies we have, and allow us to go deeper into those technologies to determine why they are more effective. There are vaccines licenses today that are more effective. I think that we’re just afraid to admit the truth.”

Ff&j
    Did you actually watch the full 58 minute video on C-SPAN? I just did.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Got an email from my company today. We have to fill out a survey declaring our status.

Vaccinated
    Half vaccinated
    Not but plan to if required
    Not but plan to claim medical or religious exemption
    Not and won't be
    Choose not to tell (hr will follow up with you)

I don't like being backed in a corner here.
    Yes I'm one of the mutants that hasn't been vaccinated. I like my job but more so I like my salary, so if pish comes to shove I'll get the vaccine but I'm going to whine about it the while time!

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Got an email from my company today. We have to fill out a survey declaring our status.

Vaccinated
    Half vaccinated
    Not and won't be

Yes I'm one of the mutants that hasn't been vaccinated. I like my job but more so I like my salary, so if pish comes to shove I'll get the vaccine but I'm going to whine about it the while time!
    I'm actually trying to stay out of the Political forum, but I can't stand what is being done to working Americans livelihood! These criminals and are even going after children now with this jab mania.

So they're trying to make it inconvenient for everyone and you can do the same for them. Give them what they deserve, a bully gets punched in the face.

Please go back to post #1525 for some methods I listed to combat this insanity. Good luck.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Vaccinated
    Half vaccinated
    Not and won't be

I don't want to tell anyone what to do, as the ramifications of these decisions are significant, but I can't help but think how prescient the words of Ben Franklin are right now.

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

We keep passing hills because we rationalize to ourselves that we're not going to die on this one. Someday, we'll find ourselves either fully servants of the state, or dying on a hill thats much harder to defend than those we spent a lifetime passing.

I wish you wisdom in making that determination.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I'm actually trying to stay out of the Political forum, but I can't stand what is being done to working Americans livelihood! These criminals and are even going after children now with this jab mania.

So they're trying to make it inconvenient for everyone and you can do the same for them. Give them what they deserve, a bully gets punched in the face.

Please go back to post #1525 for some methods I listed to combat this insanity. Good luck.
    I don't want to tell anyone what to do, as the ramifications of these decisions are significant, but I can't help but think how prescient the words of Ben Franklin are right now.

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

We keep passing hills because we rationalize to ourselves that we're not going to die on this one. Someday, we'll find ourselves either fully servants of the state, or dying on a hill thats much harder to defend than those we spent a lifetime passing.

I wish you wisdom in making that determination.

Thanks I appreciate the support and advice.

I'm just stuck. Ive worked hard to get to my title and salary. If I were to die on this hill and lose my job, there's no way to find a place with similar pay that won't also be under the same guidelines.

On the survey I marked "not but plan to if required" I'm just trying to delay as much as possible in hopes the mandate gets struck down in court before they want to axe me over it.

It's just so incredibly frustrating.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks I appreciate the support and advice.

I'm just stuck. Ive worked hard to get to my title and salary. If I were to die on this hill and lose my job, there's no way to find a place with similar pay that won't also be under the same guidelines.

On the survey I marked "not but plan to if required" I'm just trying to delay as much as possible in hopes the mandate gets struck down in court before they want to axe me over it.

It's just so incredibly frustrating.

I was in a very similar situation. If I lost my job I would take a huge pay cut to find work with a company who didn't require the jab, if I even could. I was fortunate that I was granted a religious exemption, but I don't know if that will work for next year. I keep hoping and praying that there are lawsuits that help bust these BS mandates.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Vaccinated
    Half vaccinated
    Not and won't be

A survey does not have to be answered. At least ours wasnt

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom