Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Bothers me but on a lower scale of magnitude than mandatory vaccinations

Absolutely, but still a point. If we're mandating it for the working man, why not the layabout? If it's "for the good of all", don't those people count? Aren't they dirty unvaxxed as well? I mean, this is all completely ridiculous and all, but if we take it to the logical conclusion if this stuff actually should be done, why not everyone? They've already said they're not worried about illegals pouring across the border, so this is all meaningless garbage meant to distract us from the despotic, idiotic actions of the senile pervert sitting in the Oval Office.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I've read your posts, I would be surprised if you're on the fence. Yes they're trying to take people out. It's good vs evil at the highest level. Go ahead and look up operation Lockstep from 2010, by the Rockefeller foundation, and 2019 event 201 by John's Hopkins and Gates Foundation. It's in writing and not hidden, their own documents. Are world governments trying to just help us out since March 2020, or does it make more sense they're trying to take us out? No brainer!
    It does seem pretty obvious and undisguised to me and I'd think also to anyone who's willing to look at it objectively.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Absolutely, but still a point. If we're mandating it for the working man, why not the layabout? If it's "for the good of all", don't those people count? Aren't they dirty unvaxxed as well? I mean, this is all completely ridiculous and all, but if we take it to the logical conclusion if this stuff actually should be done, why not everyone? They've already said they're not worried about illegals pouring across the border, so this is all meaningless garbage meant to distract us from the despotic, idiotic actions of the senile pervert sitting in the Oval Office.
    Ya know.....I have so many things to be pissed about these days I am running out of pith and totally out of vinegar when it comes to politics at a national level. I have to conserve.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So, they are misinformed in that video. The administration is not making this under the general rule-making section, using the Emergency Temporary Standard to by-pass the notice and public comment process.

Here is a better breakdown of the legality of the vaccine mandate as currently promulgated... basically, it doesn't even qualify under the Emergency Temporary Standard.

Did you watch the video?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

It has nothing to do with protecting anyone.

It's all about punishing the opposition with the power of the state.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Did you read how it was summarized...

That summarization isn't correct...
    It may not have been a good summary of what the video said. That doesn't make the people in the video misinformed, which is what you said. I would expect that you had listened to them before calling them misinformed.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So, they are misinformed in that video. The administration is not making this under the general rule-making section, using the Emergency Temporary Standard to by-pass the notice and public comment process.

Here is a better breakdown of the legality of the vaccine mandate as currently promulgated... basically, it doesn't even qualify under the Emergency Temporary Standard.

I have to qualify my comments by stating I do think this is a serious, and potentially deadly (to a small group of vulnerable people), virus. But...

Toss out people over 80 years old, since most of them are out of the workforce. That drops the death rate for this virus dramatically. I think that fails the “grave danger” prong, or at least my definition of it. “Potentially” dangerous? Yes. “Grave” danger. Doubtful.

It also seems to fail the “new threat” prong, since we are almost into Year 3 of this.

“Necessary” to protect workers is also thin. Again, essential workers are almost into Year 3 without protection.

I think they know this mandate fails every test of legality. They also know most employers will use it as an excuse to mandate it rather than fight it. By the time it fails in court, it won’t matter anyway.

tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    This may not be the thread to ask this, but all the threads in this section wind up in the same place. My question is to the few on here that thinks our country is heading in the direction, what do you expect it to be like when we get to where you are happy?

Last edited:

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    If anyone is for this old senile fool of a president mandate. if this is held up wait till they ban guns because of health concerns.
    It is going to happen.
    It's already in the works - why else would Biden direct the CDC to study gun violence as a public health issue. Now that they've proven people will accept basically anything the CDC says if it's supposed to be for the public good (masks, social distancing, closing schools, churches, and vast portions of the national economy, now experimental vaccines) they'll just start labeling everything a public health issue to get blanket public support for it. It's the same way all our other freedoms have been stripped away in the name of fighting terrorism, just chant the mantra and folks fall into line like so many sheep to the slaughter.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This may not be the thread to ask this, but all the threads in this section wind up in the same place. My question is to the few on here that thinks our country is heading in the direction, what do you expect it to be like when we get to where you are happy?
    I’m guessing this meant heading in the right direction? I’m confused.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I don’t know exactly what you’re asking, but if my inkling is correct, the answer is that the liberals will never be happy until there is a strict governmental control over everyone, including sending the wrong thinking people either to camps or the gas chamber.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom