Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Key points here, for those who like to demolish straw men:

1. Ivermectin here is used as an antiviral prophylaxis, not as an antiviral treatment
    2. Ivermectin used for antiviral prophylaxis is an entirely different dose (and dosage form) than "horse paste"

Again, people's lives were risked - and lost - because too many people want to play political games, and score political points.
    I’m sure you know: no EUA maybe authorized if an approved treatment already exists. If IVM had been approved for treating and/or preventing the covid, billions and billions of dollars could not have been made.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Toss out a hypothetical…. Lets say in ten years we determine through good science that the vaxxed have become hyper-infectors of dozens of virii that otherwise would not be a major health issue and the end result is high infection rates and severely higher death rates from the various virii. What options should the unvaxxed public have at their disposal for legal actions?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Toss out a hypothetical…. Lets say in ten years we determine through good science that the vaxxed have become hyper-infectors of dozens of virii that otherwise would not be a major health issue and the end result is high infection rates and severely higher death rates from the various virii. What options should the unvaxxed public have at their disposal for legal actions?
    That's this thread's wet dream.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well, since some of the vaxxed people wanted the unvaxxed to be rounded up and put in camps...

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    download (4).gif

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

None....the manufacturers were given full immunity.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I’m not worried about the vaxxed guy next door. I want to get the ones that forced this on the population. The liars and the crooks that profited on this entire thing are the ones that deserve legal action. We won’t get it though. They’ll take care of each other.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I’m not worried about the vaxxed guy next door. I want to get the ones that forced this on the population. The liars and the crooks that profited on this entire thing are the ones that deserve legal action. We won’t get it though. They’ll take care of each other.
    it's like ... I don't like people to be "canceled". But when that person calls for it for others, then it's nice to see it happen to them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's this thread's wet dream.
    I think the hypothetical gets at a different point. Remember all the things crazy lefties were saying they wanted to do to the unvaccinated to punish them for not going along with the mandates? What if the situation reversed? It’s a good question. Comeuppance would be more justified after all that.

But, personally I would not blame the masses for going along with it, or even being upset by it. Social media influences a lot of it. I think one has to override the instinct for retributive justice when faced with information they were given. They were encouraged to hate dissenters by TPTB.

But, back to the hypothetical, if it were discovered that the people who made and pushed the vaccines knew the it would cause that result, of course I’d want them prosecuted to the fullest extent with the harshest consequence allowed by law. Wouldn’t you?

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    such as..

When you have a group of people hate you for your immutable characteristics, you can’t overcome it by agreeing with them. That’s what Kimmel has done all though the rise of woke. He trys to be an ally. He deserves every bit of blowback because this is what he agreed to. He’s a despicable white male innately because he agreed to it.

Will he finally figure it out and say, nah, y’all are ****ed up? No. He’ll grovel at their feet and offer penance for his sins, and hope to be let back in the club. Because he’s a pathetic ***** ass bitch.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Well, yes. The data today are not the same as the data then. Are you claiming that you, then, knew about fraudulent and covered-up clinical data?
    That's a bit of a strawman. What I recollect from past arguments on the topic was that you claimed the data was good, safety had been proven in the clinical trials, and we've had plenty of time (less than a year) to determine any adverse effects of the vax. I and others on the board warned months was not enough time to fully construct the safety profile (full FDA approval for vaccines is on the order of 10+ years not 10+ months) and we shouldn't trust anyone's data who'd already been caught lying and obfuscating on the topic. That is what I remember without trawling through thousands of year old posts. What did I get wrong?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom