Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Doesn’t the evolution of a virus have something to do with trying to immunize against it while it’s still fairly new? In other words, doesn’t a vaccine facilitate creation of new variants?

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Doesn’t the evolution of a virus have something to do with trying to immunize against it while it’s still fairly new? In other words, doesn’t a vaccine facilitate creation of new variants?
    Not an effective one. The variants arise when a person takes a relatively long time to clear the virus, giving successive generations of the virus time to mutate and such mutations as are effective at evading the immune system survive. So, so-called 'long covid' would enable enhanced mutation as well as variants for which the current vaccines - tailored to be effective against alpha only - would be minimally effective, lengthening the time to clear the virus

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Now that they’ve admitted their tactics can they be tarred, feathered and ran out on a rail…

That'd be nice but it's too late for most. It has become a religion and admitting it was largely based on ******** would be like admitting you're wrong and most people won't do that. At best it'll just be forgotten and swept under a rug somewhere.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Is this true???
    Its what that rep just put on his FB page. Holcomb has always been on board with mandates....his mandates. And the GOP republicans fall right in line....if you do FB you can follow him, he does lots of updates and answers question.....I think he is a INGO member here to if I remember right. They just need to stop the stupidity and end all mandates...DONE. Nope they gotta have some control, and then they can crack down anytime they want, The State Rules over the people.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Can one of the lawyers provide a plain language interpretation of the Bill Digest? I read the first part and my head started to swell toward explosion. Then I read the second part (underlined), and I am not so sure that my head should explode.

Now, this Bill doesn't say what "I" want it to say, but my Representative doesn't appear to be listening, so...

Oh, and the eleven to five year old bit is just wrong. Keep your grubby hands and edicts off our children!

House Bill 1001​

Introduced House Bill (H)​

Authored by​

Co-Authored by​

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Can one of the lawyers provide a plain language interpretation of the Bill Digest? I read the first part and my head started to swell toward explosion. Then I read the second part (underlined), and I am not so sure that my head should explode.

Now, this Bill doesn't say what "I" want it to say, but my Representative doesn't appear to be listening, so...

Oh, and the eleven to five year old bit is just wrong. Keep your grubby hands and edicts off our children!

If you reverse the order and put the underline part first then it makes a bit more sense. The bill outlines what they can't do BUT, (and it's a BIG but) if the Feds offer enough money then the Sec of Health can wavie the bill's provision to get the money. That's my take on it after reading the BIll twice and I hopefully I'm wrong.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Its what that rep just put on his FB page. Holcomb has always been on board with mandates....his mandates. And the GOP republicans fall right in line....if you do FB you can follow him, he does lots of updates and answers question.....I think he is a INGO member here to if I remember right. They just need to stop the stupidity and end all mandates...DONE. Nope they gotta have some control, and then they can crack down anytime they want, The State Rules over the people.

Derelict Doldrum is a member here?

Wonder what his screen name is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom