Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Sorry but the anti-vaxxers right to protest does not trump (I know, I know) my right to stay healthy, not get terribly sick, and not potentially die from the virus. Period!!!

You know you can still get the virus after having been vaccinated from someone else who has been vaccinated...

So, if you don't want to take any risk that you'll catch the virus, you must self-isolate from everyone.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You know you can still get the virus after having been vaccinated from someone else who has been vaccinated...

So, if you don't want to take any risk that you'll catch the virus, you must self-isolate from everyone.

But, but, the media and Senile Joe both tell me my only danger is from those dirty unvaccinated people... :(

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sorry but the anti-vaxxers right to protest does not trump (I know, I know) my right to stay healthy, not get terribly sick, and not potentially die from the virus. Period!!!
    No. It’s not an issue of competing rights, at least not in the US, because you’re asserting a positive right, that is, a “right” that requires action from another party. In this case, it requires the other person to be vaccinated to make you feel safe.

The person protesting is exercising a negative right, in other words a right that requires inaction from you, in that you or the government may not act to prevent his protest.

Our society was founded on the idea of negative rights. The rights guaranteed by the constitution require inaction towards individual rights. Positive rights must generally be enforced by the government. Which makes them more of a power than a right. So then you are asserting that the government should have the power to make others act to keep you safe. That’s not generally the power it was granted by the constitution. It was granted the power to prevent other people from acting against you.

People not being vaccinated is inaction. Not action. You forcing them to be vaccinated IS action. So **** that noise.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Meh. Everyone wants to be like BigRed.
    8ce0c9b8-8653-4ac8-ac44-a287a5ac6ef3_1.abd8f2088f0021fba130cd53e29bde9e.jpeg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    But one of the smartest voices on ingo posted a reply from newsoms media wing that said that wasn't true...

Well, they can legitimately say it wasn't a reaction to the COVID vaccine, if the reaction didn't happen until the flu vaccine, ie the combo of getting one, then shortly after getting the other.

Wouldn't surprise me if we see guidance towards the effect of having 3+ weeks between the shots.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, they can legitimately say it wasn't a reaction to the COVID vaccine, if the reaction didn't happen until the flu vaccine, ie the combo of getting one, then shortly after getting the other.

Wouldn't surprise me if we see guidance towards the effect of having 3+ weeks between the shots.

Well that sounds like you don't believe he cancelled a months planned in advance trip for him and all of his staff etc, so he could spend 2 weeks celebrating halloween like everyone else does...

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Oh no, you'd have to be an idiot to think there's any problematic side effects with the jab... :rolleyes:

CNN Breaking News : Excessive Google searches cause France and Germany to restrict Moderna Vaccine.

This has been backed up by INGO's smartest voices.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Company just rolled out their mandate, thus far saying they’ll pay for the weekly test for us heathens, on our time (not so much impact for me, my time is quite flexible and not really tracked).

Of course the vaxxed don’t get tested, because the “ETS” says so!

A world gone insane due to fear and need to control.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

It's well known that the Covid vaccine may cause some short term fatigue and muscle soreness in some people.

While the cosplaytriots were busy touching themselves over Dr. Robert Malone (who is strangely both the inventor of the bioweapon and an INGO folk hero) diagnosing Newom with Guillian Barre syndrome over the internet, reasonable folks know better than to count chickens before they are hatched. Fatigue and muscle soreness are a long way from Guillian Barre syndrome.

We'll see if Newsom winds up in hospice next to the Kraken.

:):

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It's well known that the Covid vaccine may cause some short term fatigue and muscle soreness in some people.

While the cosplaytriots were busy touching themselves over Dr. Robert Malone (who is strangely both the inventor of the bioweapon and an INGO folk hero) diagnosing Newom with Guillian Barre syndrome over the internet, reasonable folks know better than to count chickens before they are hatched. Fatigue and muscle soreness are a long way from Guillian Barre syndrome.

No, No. It was 2 weeks to celebrate halloween. Didn't you read his explanation?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Care to speculate why he's been missing since the booster?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Care to speculate why he's been missing since the booster?
    If I'm going to speculate, I'd rather it be in stocks or crypto, where it can at least be profitable.

Anything else is just flogging the dolphin. I've never made a dime being right on an internet forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom