Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    What is this graph showing? How often people searched for the symptoms of those things? Is there a source to zoom into a tighter time window?
    From 2004-present, with a sudden increase 10x the amount of any point in the past 20 years. Not sure why just focusing on the last 2 years would be more telling than a 20 year window?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    From 2004-present, with a sudden increase 10x the amount of any point in the past 20 years. Not sure why just focusing on the last 2 years would be more telling than a 20 year window?
    To see if this started when COVID started, or when the vaccines started. If this shows searches for symptoms, both of those things have been linked to heart problems.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    So sad..........

5tggin_jpg-2159992.JPG

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    That’s just the term “myocarditis”
    A CNBC article reported the CDC actually admitted there is “likely a link” between getting two doses of the vaccine and myocarditis in young people. INGO tells me the MSM and the CDC both should immediately be discredited since they’re part of the big cover-up, so I don’t know what to make of it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    A CNBC article reported the CDC actually admitted there is “likely a link” between getting two doses of the vaccine and myocarditis in young people. INGO tells me the MSM and the CDC both should immediately be discredited since they’re part of the big cover-up, so I don’t know what to make of it.
    Sounds like msm is finally reporting what non msm sources are. Wonder what else is true about the vaccine that msm refuses to acknowledge

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't think you understand how the word analyst is used. You're picturing her in a white coat with a microscope and beakers developing drugs which isn't the case. For one 'biotech' is just a word for an industry and analyst can mean anything from crunching numbers and study data to looking at market trends. So even for sales and marketing you could be a 'biotech analyst'. I'm not sure what the point is for attacking her job role, it doesn't mean she doesn't have useful information, it could very well be nonsense but you'll have to do better than that. She owns a company that works with the pharmaceutical and medical device industry i'm not sure what this new hustle would do for her?
    When someone has already rolled over and been vaccinated, I think they will go to great lengths to convince themselves they made the correct choice - at least until they have a stroke at the age of 35

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    People will automatically try to discredit it “because Reuters” but will make no attempt to discredit the actual argument they make. I assume it’s because they can’t...
    You mean like people like route automatically trying to discredit the woman rather than the data she presents?

Something something the unexamined life something

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    If the case is that he is suffering the ill effects of being injected with experimental synthetic messenger RNA, does anyone think we'll actually hear the truth about his condition? Seems unlikely.
    I think we'd hear about it, or figure something out, if it's something obvious that couldn't be swept under the rug, like death or a serious health issue that he can't hide.
    Best source I've come across, posted today on Dr. Malone's Telegram account.
    Attach0_20211108_193438.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom