• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jolly rancher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Has I recall from a US government research paper published toward the end of the Vietnam War you only need about 10% of the population to be actively engaged in a revolution for it to be successful. The key factor was that the vast majority of the remaining population must be passive as to the outcome of the 10%'s effort. Well Bloomington has their 10% and then some. So the key to a revolution is to get the majority of the population demoralized and isolated and what better way to do that is with a general lockdown and unemployment so they are adrift in a sea of uncertainty. People start to wonder if they will have a roof over their heads or food on the table and this makes them go along with what ever promises security. Well the 10% we see in Bloomington and other cities all across America sure have our politicians attention by getting in their face, just like what occurred at the lake. The majority of the population are like the people who are reading this, they were raised to get up in the morning, go to work and support their families just like the Vietnamese peasants. The peasants didn't like the VC, they were afraid of them, but what choice did they have as they saw the South Vietnamese government as weak and corrupt, unable to protect them, so the peasants just when with the flow and hoped for the best. Kind of like our country today isn't it?

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Now the “victim” claims to have tested positive for covid 19. You watch, he will probably claim he got it from the handful of hillbillies, instead of the 100’s of BLM protestors he marched with in Bloomington.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    Did anybody here actually believe it would go any other way ? I would like to have been a fly on the wall whenever all of this was decided, to hear how they could spin it. This is the only way to avoid a SHTF scenario.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Did anybody here actually believe it would go any other way ? I would like to have been a fly on the wall whenever all of this was decided, to hear how they could spin it. This is the only way to avoid a SHTF scenario.
    I was hoping it would go differently but no, I'm not really surprised.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The story has been picked up nationally at this point. It's anyone's guess what will happen now. Of course the media is siding with Booger.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    What this mess really says is..........

If you're gonna lose in court (due to corrupt media and system)...........might as well go for a brutal and decisive win on the battlefield early.

Maybe that's what these progressives want, to push things to the max in violence. Help their cause?

Bet volunteers ebb after a few get hammered/killed.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    It was a thorough investigation. Now it looks like it will have to be battled out in court because it really is a mess of allegations on both sides with no clear evidence of one side being primarily at fault.

In short, Booker crying racism might have a small grain of truth, but he was far from being the innocent victim trying to soothe things over here and it really appears that he probably provoked a lot of it.
    Seems like the ones crying “racism” the loudest are usually the racist.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    DNR says both sides have chargeable offenses, yet the DA has chosen to ignore the attention whore's transgressions. So it looks like the racism pendulum has swung the opposite direction. Used to be the good ole boys could get away with anything, now it appears the opposite is now true. There ya go kids, y'all got your reparations. You can now violate someone's rights and when they defend themselves, they get in trouble while you skate.

IMHO either EVERYBODY should be charged, or NOBODY should be charged. Lots of fault all around.
    In my opinion,
    two guys got in a fight.
    naughty words were yelled.
    big freaking deal!
    get over it!

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Seems like the ones crying “racism” the loudest are usually the racist.

Sometimes. And often there is plenty of that going around on both sides. In this case though, you have someone who knows how to play the public sentiment card really well. Regardless of whether the white guys were racist or made racist comments (and I still yet to see any real evidence of this), they are going to automatically be branded as thus in the court of public opinion.

I recently dealt with something like this I'm not allowed to talk about. I can only say that in the situation I mention it was pretty clearly a setup and there were parties who knew it wasn't a racial event who still pushed the narrative because they wanted it to be a catalyst. To be clear, I was not directly involved with the incident, only as someone in the chain of command.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    The first I heard of this on the news, they said this guy was “pinned to a tree by 6 white men” along with the rest of the crap about the “N” word (OH NO! NOT THAT), yelling for a noose, ripping chunks of hair out of his head, etc..
    Then the pictures I see (for some reason I can’t see any video) are of ONE man and ONE woman standing over him, and oh, by the way (from what I’ve read) the infamous word isn’t heard on any video, nor anything about a noose!?
    but, but, but,..... racism!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I do not wish the man harm, let me make that clear right away.

But if he does figure this out, my prediction is he will press his luck and end up dead or "hanging out with Lauren Spierer" because someone decided to SSS. (you know, like if he actually found a REAL KKK member)

Those people ARE out there. There isn't a big sinister army lurking behind every bush like the protesters and hustlers think, but there absolutely are killers walking around out there, and if you go through life trying to start **** with as many people as possible, one day you'll run into someone willing to take it a lot further than you.

jolly rancher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Greetings INGOs! I am going to warn you that what I am about to say will most likely upset many of you but I have to say it. In an effort to bring this discussion back to where it started and I want to talk about the importance of limiting or totally abstaining from consuming alcohol. How comes the part that will most likely upset many of you but I have to give credit due if it is earned. So thank you Mr. Booker and party for not being intoxicated on the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] of July. At first it was easy to assume that this incident was between two drunken groups of people who just happen to get into a disagreement (happens all of the time even at family gatherings) but the DNR report mentions no apparent signs of intoxication concerning Mr. Booker or other members of his party. I wish the same could be said of the defendants and their party but the DNR report does not bear this out. You are only giving the prosecution a club to beat you with when you drink and then are involved in an altercation and this goes double if in the past you have been involved with the criminal justice system for an alcohol related offence. I don’t think that the defendants meant for any of this to happen and they thought they could drink without any consequences as this was a private party, on private land and they didn’t plan on getting behind the wheel but trouble as a way to find you when you least expect it. What I am stating here in no way condones Mr. Booker’s actions or condemns the actions of the defendants but I think this could have had a better outcome for the defendants and all involved if they had not been drinking.

Top Bottom