• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cavskillz

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    When that happens....track down a manager and have them look in the back. If they actually do it for you, the ammo is likely back there.

Ill have to try that, I was having the same problem but no one seemed to want to help. I'd rather wait and goto the mom/pops shops anyway I guess.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I went buy the Walmart on E Washington and they were bare except for some 556.. went back down that way around 2pm and stopped by Dicks and they had 223 and 556 in stock.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I was using the app and it show in stock for my local Wal-Mart. well, it wasnt. it showed last night. went in, nada. went in again @ 9 this A.M. still nada... kinda weird.. cant really count on it. only 2 occasion where it was accurate. stil good to use. miss-n-hit kinda thing.

Because you are not trying! No pun intended but track someone down like He said and ask. Did it last night and sure enuff the lovely ladies pushed a CART full of ammo out!!! If it says n stock and its not out it has been pulled of truck and scanned n and should more n likely be on the skid for sporting goods!!! You have to get someone that will try and be kind enuff to go back n look! Pays to be nice to em :-)

They lady last night tho that was helping the sporting goods lady happen to set aside a 9mm 100 round box to the side and said you didn't see anything lol. She was on her phone texting before she did. So she had to of set back for a friend. Now that I don't approve of.

You just have to try. If its on the app it's there 99% of the time. Just ask my man 8-)

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Because you are not trying! No pun intended but track someone down like He said and ask. Did it last night and sure enuff the lovely ladies pushed a CART full of ammo out!!! If it says n stock and its not out it has been pulled of truck and scanned n and should more n likely be on the skid for sporting goods!!! You have to get someone that will try and be kind enuff to go back n look! Pays to be nice to em :-)

They lady last night tho that was helping the sporting goods lady happen to set aside a 9mm 100 round box to the side and said you didn't see anything lol. She was on her phone texting before she did. So she had to of set back for a friend. Now that I don't approve of.

You just have to try. If its on the app it's there 99% of the time. Just ask my man 8-)

I always get the same old man at the us31 store that acts like he knows nothing. Maybe i should ask to speak to his manager next time.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    What does the app say for today and tonight? Anything out West? I want to know why the 500 Round packs of 223 at Shelbyville didn't show up on app. Just got in from work..now time to go hunting.

Is Castleton still worth the drive for 223/556 bulk packs?

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Two Walmarts today. Empty shelves, as usual. No problem. I am patient. When the hogs are done feeding at the trough, there will be enough for everyone again. The panic buying is still not over . . .

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Didn't say they were gonna stay like that. For the many guys that got something they know there was quite a bit of ammo. Didn't last long to but there was fo shizzzzle

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Sold out quick as usual, but several walmarts in the area did seem to get good shipments this weekend. I think I got more this weekend than several weeks prior.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Some appear to have. A buddy and I managed to score 4 boxes of TulAmmo and 2 Winchester 100rd packs of .45 ACP at 86th and Michigan (maxing out our 3 per person). That left a single box left on the shelf of .45, a single box of Tula .223 and a single box of Tula .380.

I'll be glad when this nonsense is over. I haven't seen any .22 for sale in months.

Top Bottom