• Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Historical bifocals....lets see....

HK, Walther, Sig Sauer- Highly regarded firearms and from Germany (Sig mostly being US made now), who tried to take over the world.....twice

Miroku & Howa- Highly regarded firearms manufactures from Japan who bombed Pearl Harbor

EVERYTHING Turkish made (Weatherby shotguns, Mossberg Silver Reserves, Dickinson, Citadels, every CZ shotgun, list is endless)- Turkey produces a crap ton of guns, some very affordable $200 or less brand new, others can be $3k and very high quality. If I remember right though Turkey recently was holding US hostages

Arsenal, older Saiga, VEPRs- From Russia who.....Cold War, almost started a nuclear war with us countless times and we were in the Cold War with for decades. All the talk here about Mosin Nagants....

Did you have an issue with China 30 years ago when you could buy Norinco AKs for $150?

Where does you clothes come from? The knife in your pocket?

I'm not defending China by any means, just stating facts. If you're going to hate on one thing, you have to hate on everything that deserves it and be consistent about it

If you think I'm inconsistent in not buying products from our current enemies or even questionable allies you'd be wrong. I won't even accept presents at X-Mas made by the ChiComs and notify anyone who might buy me one of that fact.

Roadman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 21, 2019
    Nashville
    It is too easy to buy a used decent shotgun that is pretty much worry-free for 400 clams. Much better choice than to buy Chinese products that you might not trust.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    FWIW i paid $215 for my 870 and $300 for my 1100. Around 10 yrs ago, used.

Both synth stocked.

Have had nicer ones, but these two ive kept.
    They run and I dont worry about scratching them up.

Top Bottom