• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    I hope this doe snot break any etiquette protocols, but the best price I have found so far is $559 at a local shop. I will not say where on the open forum. If anyone is interested, send me a PM. Two of the top recommended shops have been $10 apart, and several shops have been as high as $120 more.

Why won't you say?:dunno:

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    You can get base pads for the magazines and take the capacity to 23+1 and it uses the same spring. I have had mine for a couple of years and it works fine. You can find them in the Blue Press, but the name escapes me.

170mm M&P - $49.95 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

This is probably a different company but same type of product. A smaller version is availible but still uses a larger/longer spring.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    They did just release a 4.25" (standard length) MP9 Pro with Night Sights. Meant for law enforcement. All the "Pro" goodies but meant for carry. Seems like a decent idea.

Ive got one, and freaking love it. It has the sear of the Pro but upgraded Trijicon sights. I know it made me a firm believer in night sights, but the apex sears are still better.......

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    I found the M&P Pros on-line for $525 last year. However, with $30 shipping and $20 FFL fee it ended up costing $575. Plus they had the 2 extra mags promo going.

That's less expensive than $559 in a local store (after tax it would $598), but it's never a bad thing to support a local store.

I hope the M&P promos come out again later this year.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    My Dad has a 9mm pro, and it's one hell of a gun. It's about the only striker fired pistol I enjoy shooting. He said I could even use it for competition this year if I want too.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    The 1500 is this weekend. Anyone got a clue if, and what these will run there?

I bought one and its all because of YOU!

You wouldn't give me credit for hitting those steel targets with your .22 at FNS so I decided to take matters into my own hands!

:D

I wish I was able to shoot Friday...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom