• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobcoop06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Marshall County
    MGE has the M&P LE trade in, in 40 cal for $299.

Midwest Gun Exchange Weekly Email Specials

This. I snagged one yesterday. The firearm itself is in pristine shape. Night sights are about 50%, but at that price I can replace them easily. It came with three mags, one looks brand new and the other two had orange floor plates and were pretty beat up. Range mags I assume. It also had a full set of back straps and the case was flawless.

The first one that the kid brought out was kinda beat up, didn't have extra back straps, the case was beat all to hell with the latches broken off, the night sights were dead, and the mag release was on the right side (set up for lefty). He told me they have about 30 of them in the back, so I asked to him look for the best one with good night sights. He brought that first one out right away and said "I got lucky, the first one I opened is the best one I've seen yet!". Either he was lying and didn't want to look, or they have some really crappy guns. I assume he was lying, because after I asked him to try again, he brought out a near perfect gun. I would not have bought the first one, but can't stop smiling about the second!

Best of all, $320 out the door!

dascollector

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    I had a similar experience at MGE - the gun in the case was in terrible shape with what looked like rust on the night sights and it was generally pretty worn. I asked about what the general condition was, and Stephen offered to go back and get one in better condition. He came back with one with a pristine case, all the backstraps, and the gun itself was in really nice condition with just a tiny bit of holster wear on the front sharp edges. The night sights were also better, although as bobcoop06 said they're at probably 50%. It's definitely a great deal, and now I want to find a good price on a 9mm conversion barrel and some 9mm magazines.

Top Bottom