• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    At the ELkhart County Fair, I gave the local Republicans a piece of my mind about Dick Lugar. I told them I would vote third party before I would vote for him again. I got the, well you may as well vote for the Democrat line. I snapped back, what difference does it make if he votes with Obama all the time. They just kind of shrugged at that point and said they had heard there might be some challengers come forward.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I am all for getting both Lugar and Bayh out of office and replacing them with some good conservative candidates!!! I just wish I could make it to the tea party tomorrow. At first I thought I could, but then just remembered I'm leading the games at my church's VBS this week from 6:30-9. so its a no go :(

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I am all for getting both Lugar and Bayh out of office and replacing them with some good conservative candidates!!! I just wish I could make it to the tea party tomorrow. At first I thought I could, but then just remembered I'm leading the games at my church's VBS this week from 6:30-9. so its a no go :(

Hey kids, let's all play the game: Protest your slimy politicians.

First let's make a sign, now hop on the bus. We'll go chat with the slimy political people!

Top Bottom