• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • porkpie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Well, our two Senators voted in favor of Holder. I am not surprised, but I am disappointed. Apparently they don't care a bit about what their employers have to say about how they do their jobs. I have e-mailed them expressing my opinion and decision to never cast a vote in their favor again. Please join me on this if you haven't already.

porkpie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    OOPS! I didn't pay attention. The vote was only by the Judiciary Committee. Full Senate vote is to follow-our two illustrious Senators haven't cast their vote yet. I sent an apology, but have a feeling their vote will go against what we want anyway.

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Well, our two Senators voted in favor of Holder. I am not surprised, but I am disappointed. Apparently they don't care a bit about what their employers have to say about how they do their jobs. I have e-mailed them expressing my opinion and decision to never cast a vote in their favor again. Please join me on this if you haven't already.
    Do you think they care what you want:tantrum:

Lt. Commander

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Ft. Wayne * Aboite
    I sent and email to both a couple weeks ago protesting Holder. I have yet to receive a response from either one of them which is unusual, I have always received a response from both in the past on any other subject I have contacted them about . That says a lot about what they are planning on doing with Holder. I would be ashamed also.... :rolleyes:

Scott

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's been a real honor being on this site with you all. When Holder shuts us down for being "anti-American" in obamatards eyes, I'm glad we have the MSG's to hold us all together! Get on board before they socialize the Interwebs too! :p

porkpie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I sent and email to both a couple weeks ago protesting Holder. I have yet to receive a response from either one of them which is unusual, I have always received a response from both in the past on any other subject I have contacted them about . That says a lot about what they are planning on doing with Holder. I would be ashamed also.... :rolley

Scott
    I've never gotten anything back from Lugar. I did once from Bayh.
    Do you think they care what you want:tantrum:
    No. Not at all-just wish they did.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    CALL THEM!!! CALL THEM!!!!
    I'm slowly realzing that the emails and letters are just not as effective as if you just pick up the phone and call. And then give the phone to each member of your family and have them call as well!

rjwin1967

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Lugar is not our friend. I would be very surprised if he votes against the bill. He favored the AWB and he also supported other gun control measures. The main problem we have in Washington is that the representatives there seem to think we work for them and they they know what is best for us. Our government has grown fat on our labor and arrogant as well. They don't care what we think. They only care about what will further their own political agendas. Actually, they're a lot like the British Parliment of the 1770's.

inxs

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    I got one back from Lugar once, didn't even read it as the reply was telling me how he stood up for me - NOT.

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    I guess cheating on your taxes really doesn't matter... if we were to follow the motto everyone else is doing it, every American should cheat on their taxes and see if they are all treated the same way...

Top Bottom