• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smbaldwin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    cumberland
    OK, so i don't want to sound impatient and i know its hard to wait but I still haven't gotten my LTCH in the mail. I applied on line June 1 for a lifetime ltch, did electronic fingerprints with L1 on June 2 and, went to my local P.D. on June 3. I know it takes time but looking in the wait times forum i dint see anyone who went the L1 route taking more than 2 weeks.I have a buddy who applied the old fashioned way a week and a half before me and received his Fri.

Am I just being impatient? Its not an Orphan Annie secret decoder ring but you ccouldn'ttell my mailman that.:D

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    OK, so i don't want to sound impatient and i know its hard to wait but I still haven't gotten my LTCH in the mail. I applied on line June 1 for a lifetime ltch, did electronic fingerprints with L1 on June 2 and, went to my local P.D. on June 3. I know it takes time but looking in the wait times forum i dint see anyone who went the L1 route taking more than 2 weeks.I have a buddy who applied the old fashioned way a week and a half before me and received his Fri.

Am I just being impatient? Its not an Orphan Annie secret decoder ring but you ccouldn'ttell my mailman that.:D

Took 15 days for me with electronic finger prints and filling it out online.

_OZ_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    In Search of the Holy Grail
    I went to the PD on Friday AM, then to L1 also on Friday AM and got mine on Monday! Must have been a fluke, but normally going thru L1, should only take a couple of weeks.....But its the government.....

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    I paid the extra $20 - $40 buck got printed at county and L1 took roughly 8 days. I had heard about the problems with folks waiting weeks so I sprang for the additional $$ out.

My time is worth much more than the extra cash.

smbaldwin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    cumberland
    thanks for the help. I called ISP today and here is a bit of advice. If you fill out your application on-line and screw it up, don't do what my local PD told me to do and just reapply on line. you must call ISP ant have them toss out the incorrect app.
    ISP said it would be sent out today

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    thanks for the help. I called ISP today and here is a bit of advice. If you fill out your application on-line and screw it up, don't do what my local PD told me to do and just reapply on line. you must call ISP ant have them toss out the incorrect app.
    ISP said it would be sent out today

That is good news!!! Congrats!!!!

abigbadzebra

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Richmond
    I did my application online, went to L1 at a hotel and then the local PD (Greenfield) the next day and had my permit 2 or 3 days later. guess I got lucky.

Congrats!

Top Bottom