• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Interesting idea. I may just have to call them and see what I can find out.....

And you also might volunteer that they are welcome to cut the stocks in half to prevent them from being used if they are concerned about releasing unsafe/unusable furniture to an unknown individual. I assume you only need smallish pieces and a quick chop through the action area should presumably still leave plenty of wood left to work with.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I finished this one this morning before work.

093332D4-919D-4FF1-856D-26E216C2443E_zpse4eedwsd.jpg

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    ONLY $45!

Anyhoo, I'm tagging for interest. I am wondering what non-gun pens you have for sale as well. I have some non-gun friends.

Also, what refills do they take?

The pens in this thread take the Parker Style ink refills.

I can make any other type of pen as well. Lots to choose from. If you want to PM me and tell me what you have in mind, I can send you some different choices.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    What other types of wood can you use and how will it affect the cost/look of the pen?

I can use any other type of wood. I only have pictures of the olive wood pens because that seems to be the most popular of the pens I have sold.

Using a different wood won't affect the cost of the pens I have pictured in this thread. I can get cherry, walnut, Cocobolo, any other exotic type of wood. I'm flexible :)

If you don't want any of these pens, I can get other types. And those would be cheaper. The rifle and American Patriot just cost more to make.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I can use any other type of wood. I only have pictures of the olive wood pens because that seems to be the most popular of the pens I have sold.

Using a different wood won't affect the cost of the pens I have pictured in this thread. I can get cherry, walnut, Cocobolo, any other exotic type of wood. I'm flexible :)

If you don't want any of these pens, I can get other types. And those would be cheaper. The rifle and American Patriot just cost more to make.
    I'd be interested in a non-bullet style bolt action that takes G2 refills... Possible?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    These are not mine, but these are pictures of a couple of rollerball pens. The cap is not threaded, it's actually a magnet, which will cover both ends of the pen.

ABCABAC6-37DF-45C7-9A7C-753B47B5AFF9_zpsthylbjfb.jpg

6979CAFB-DAD1-47C6-9261-51C6B97A9B33_zpsm5wliith.jpg

If you're interested, let me know! I'll be placing an order today, so I could get this ordered as well.

Top Bottom