• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Last time I saw Jetgirl in person was about a year ago. When I mentioned INGO her reaction was with the utmost indifference.

Because of her encouragement was why I signed up in the first place.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I e-mail with Rino enough to keep in touch, yes he seems to be doing well, working and taking care of life. We keep talking about doing lunch when schedules allow.
    I remember meeting Rino quite a few years ago at an IDPA match IIRC it was Hamilton County. I cut he77 out of my finger and someone yelled for Rino to administer first aid. No mouth to mouth was involved. He was one of the people I have met and hit it off as friends right away. Jim.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    @esrice ... miss his thorough reviews. T-Dogg is doing his best to channel his inner Esrice these days on that front.

Miss seeing the pics of the shoots (& the food) down at lovemywoods place.

BBI, I liked his posts based on real world experience on the topics.

I don't hang out in the political sub forums so I miss quite a bit of the drama thankfully.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well. Not quite like that. Once I discovered that he’s basically posting with a thic Scottish accent he was easy to decipher. I just imagined that he’s Gobber from How To Train Your Dragon, as voiced by Craig Ferguson.
    1614779467085.png

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The world is more divided right now. I think people talk past each other, project motives onto the other, and generally don’t value people who have very different political ideas. That’s hitting INGO as well.
    Everywhere we go in life right now.

The 24/7/365 news cycle is partly to blame. Throw in several levels of addicting (Ingo...:):) social media and it has redefined our daily conversations.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    DaKruiser, Hotpocket
    Dogman
    Dragongunner
    ihateiraq
    jclark
    OAK
    Uncle MIke
    the Shadow

Jeremy, JG and 88GT, I stay in contact with on the FB.
    CathyinBlue, I did spot one time on IRC lurking.
    I got a happy birthday from the "Shadow" yesterday and so glad I did. He has retired from the factory. Bought into a bar with his BIL and has a 1 year old baby girl (I believe) so life is good for him.

I see 4 names in the bottom of your post that still **** me off the way they were treated here in the Forum. Seriously **** me off. They added so much to the place in a mostly positive way. When I was roped into servitude here I strived to change the way members were treated. Not perfect but I hope the changes are seen/felt.

I am friends with Jeremy on FB.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    grunt_soldier

I know he's just busy or shifted interests. Knowledgeable knife guy, and usually pretty funny

Top Bottom