• ...and so much more!
  • boostjunki

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 7, 2015
    Elkhart County
    I was wondering if any members would know where a guy could find stripped AR-15 lowers in the Elkhart/Goshen area. I'm looking for something around $50-$60 each, or cheaper. I usually just order a few at a time from PSA. Any help would be appreciated.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees

jwleeper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    You might contact Midwest Gun Exchange in Mishawaka. They may be able to help you out. They do put Anderson lowers on sale sometimes.
    Have a great day.
    JIM

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    I was at the Gun and Pawn in Huntington the other day and they had several Aero stripped lowers, and I think the price was $59 each if I remember right. They had a couple Spikes lowers, but think they were $89. My memory isn't always the best, so I'm straining real hard for those numbers. I go by there regularly and can check again to be certain if you want.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I was at the Gun and Pawn in Huntington the other day and they had several Aero stripped lowers, and I think the price was $59 each if I remember right. They had a couple Spikes lowers, but think they were $89. My memory isn't always the best, so I'm straining real hard for those numbers. I go by there regularly and can check again to be certain if you want.

A Spikes for $89? That's where I'd be going..

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I think you can probably find some andersons at about that price. Maybe at a shop.. I know most individuals buying them and paying transfers have $60-70 in them especially palmettos like you usually buy.

Inhuntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Clinton
    Are lowers starting to dry up some or is it just the cheaper ones. One shop told me today he has no idea when he could get any more of the Andersons in.

Top Bottom