• ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Evan,

MTFU and carry a wallet. Real men have been carrying wallets in their pockets for years. MTFU!

Or just come out of the closet and carry a purse ;)

:D

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    C93.jpg

fanny-pack.jpg

That is just not right....

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    That could work. I like that its an actual clip, and not a magnet. The clip also looks fairly low-profile.

I'm on my third wallet of this style and this one is the first magnet. I much prefer the clip. When there are a lot of small bills and some receipts, the magnet is on the weak side. Last night I pulled it out of my front pocket and barely snagged the magnet on the pocket hem. POOF! a weeks worth of receipts all over the floor.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'll probably get made fun of, but the Coach line of "Card cases" are pretty small and have a ton of room for about everything

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Been carrying a money clip for 20 years in my front pocket. I'll NEVER carry a wallet again. It just gets jammed up with too much crap. I carry 3 cards which get microscopically chipped on the edges, but all become expired long before they wear out.

I also keep a business card "wallet" with all my other cards, but only take out what I need when I need it, i.e. healthcare card when I go to the doctor, boat license for FL trips, etc. AAA and AARP I keep in the car. All my buying-type cards are little keychain ones and I of course keep them on my keychain -- like supermarket, library card, CVS, etc.

Whenever I buy something and get a receipt, it goes into the money clip and then removed when I get home.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Wow Chuck you are a baller! Tyler would be impressed with your Ferrari-ness.

Coach :: Wallets

I've been looking at them, I don't have one... yet.

been looking at this one - Coach :: WATERBUFFALO MONEY CLIP CARD CASE

Its the "WATERBUFFALO MONEY CLIP CARD CASE" and if you go to the shops in Edinburgh you can get it quite a bit cheaper. A buddy of mine got one for $25 there instead of the almost $50 they ask on their site.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Some years ago I found one that I liked. It has a center ID flap - drivers license on one side, LTCH on the other. Slots for cards and a place for money or whatever. I just ordered a new one from: Men's All Purpose Wallet
    Material: Genuine Leather Bi-Fold
    Size (width x height): 3.5" x 4"
    Credit Card Slots: 6+
    I.D. Window: Yes, Two ID Windows, ID windows are on an interior flap with one on each side
    Currency Pocket: Divider
    Other features: Hideaway zippered pocket; Slot on one side under credit card holder; Interior zippered pocket

Color(s): Tan, Burgundy, Black
    Regular price: $11.98
    trans_1x1.gif
    Sale price: $5.99

abcleatherkingdom_2171_8603665

Top Bottom