• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hmaverick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2014
    Greenfield, IN
    Guy is a great attorney. This is also my passion as an attorney and I guarantee you I will be under anyone's prices whether it's for your NFA trust, expungement, permit appeal, or creation of your FFL.

I own nfa items, shoot, and consult multiple shops in all corners of the state on their nfa items or to help their customers.

Consult me about a price or just to figure out if a trust will benefit you. I guarantee I can answer all of your nfa or firearms related questions.

Marc Halata
    Attorney at Law

one thing that separates me from most is that I never rush you, get back to you quickly, and will Create your trust in 48 hours or less. I'm here to help if anyone needs it or just has a general nfa or gun question.

find me a lawyer in the state of IN that is well-versed in NFA laws, and is also affordable. As of yet, I am not aware of a single lawyer

guy relford is the man :yesway:

Indyfishyak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Marc called me back immediately after sending him an email. Really great to talk to on the phone and willing to answer question. Glad that I ran across his info and look forward to having him complete my trust. Will follow up after it is complete. He is waiting on me to complete the worksheet he sent with in minutes of telling him I wanted to move forward and paying. Great price!

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Marc called me back immediately after sending him an email. Really great to talk to on the phone and willing to answer question. Glad that I ran across his info and look forward to having him complete my trust. Will follow up after it is complete. He is waiting on me to complete the worksheet he sent with in minutes of telling him I wanted to move forward and paying. Great price!

+1 on this, Marc was great to deal with.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Just dealt with Grant Liston. The whole process was very painless. He advised, tailored everything to my needs, and made the whole process very positive. A half dozen emails (most of them to answer my questions) and a day later, and my trust was in the mail. Also, he lets you know that part of the price you are paying includes the ability to contact him down the road for NFA advice. I felt like I got a really good deal. I could have downloaded the $40 trust off the internet, but..... Caveat Emptor. Sometimes the greatest value isn't the cheapest price, although I felt his price was very reasonable.

SocomHunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2015
    United States
    Marc did an excellent job on mine for what I thought was a very reasonable price. The guy was prompt on returning correspondance and even called me on the weekend the get information. I'll recommend him to anyone and everyone thinking about doing a NFA trust. I called and setup my payment and he emailed me the information he needed. Less than two days after I sent him the information back he sent me all my trust paperwork ready to be notarized.

Here I am. Lol. Sorry to bring this post back from the dead but it's still on the top page of Google searches.

My name is Marc Halata. Im not sure of advertising rules on this site but if anybody has specific or general questions about nfa trusts, I don't mind answering them, even if I'm not creating a trust for you. I've done several hundred of these for people all over the state and I'm sure there are a few here that can vouch for me. I can guarantee you I'm super affordable on these and I offer lifetime legal support on all of my trusts.

Any questions about trusts or nfa items don't hesitate to ask, weekends or evenings too.

Marc Halata
    The Law Offices of Marc Halata

I'm located in Greenfield, just east of Indianapolis, but I do these for people all over the state.

Top Bottom