• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Moved to IN 4 years ago, been watching and reading for about that long. Making some moves now to be able to possibly hit up the classifieds in the future. It will probably take me forever though.

I thought the same thing initially, but you'll get the hang of it. There are plenty of threads going with a variety of topics. Pick one, throw in your two cents, and see where it takes you. (Pro tip, the natives don't appreciate it much when new folks show up and say things like, "can't wait to hit up those classifieds!") Welcome to INGO!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I thought the same thing initially, but you'll get the hang of it. There are plenty of threads going with a variety of topics. Pick one, throw in your two cents, and see where it takes you. (Pro tip, the natives don't appreciate it much when new folks show up and say things like, "can't wait to hit up those classifieds!") Welcome to INGO!
    Oh shoot!!! Hahahaha!!!
    I didn’t realize I hadn’t actually joined a while ago. I guess technically I’m still a newb since I didn’t join until just this last May.

And really, I’m more interested in the selling part of the classifieds than the buying… but it’s whatever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom