• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheFirebrand

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Forget this forum all I'm getting is a bunch of idiot responses with a total lack of respect and intelligence. I'm not using this resource anymore ...

Last edited:

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Have you thought about doing a little Google searching for somewhere to shoot? Maybe hang out at a gun shop every now and again?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    lol yea this is the same guy that posted in another thread that the Gadsden flag is a symbol of Freemason Illuminati :facepalm:
    Maybe the snake has the "all seeing eye"? I'll look more closely at the Gadsden flag next time I see one. Ok, I'm back from Google, it's just a plain ol snake eye. Christopher Gadsden may have been a Mason, a lot of the founding fathers were.
    Just speaking for Kelly in Avon, I think the OP is a couple eggs short of a dozen.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Maybe the snake has the "all seeing eye"? I'll look more closely at the Gadsden flag next time I see one. Ok, I'm back from Google, it's just a plain ol snake eye. Christopher Gadsden may have been a Mason, a lot of the founding fathers were.
    Just speaking for Kelly in Avon, I think the OP is a couple eggs short of a dozen.

So what you are saying is he is a few bricks shy of a full load?

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    me no understand-o.

I agree to hang @ some LGS's and mix it up with some people.

I've done that and made some wonderful friends.

My troll alert is goin' off ... just a second...

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Seriously...just joined *this* month, has FIVE posts... and has neg rep marks? I thought I was the only one who could still neg rep!
    Whaddup!

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    So I am not from Indiana. I came here a couple years ago and got married. We have a 5 month old daughter now.

I have not been able to make any serious acquaintances or friends since I've been here. I am a preacher who tends to go against the usual flow. I'm not like the type of preachers you think of. I'm sort of an irony. I'm an anarchist who does hold true to one doctrine.

I run an informational ministry online and pretty much utilize Facebook as my conduit. I cover topics in everything from Bible matters to the Illuminati. I'm not a conspiracy theorist as I don't take anything at face value. Even the physically written Bible has to be studied thoroughly. I usually accept logic over all else and generally leave my own personal opinions out of my work ...

I'm a blunt, straight forward, cynical person who fears no one. I'm not negative, I'm just aware and point things out. People who know these things about me tend to stay clear. Anyway, I'm not looking for pity. I just want to find a group of people where I can be a part of the same cause or purpose despite any difference in beliefs. I stand on my morals very strong so its tough to be regularly sociable anymore.

This was not intended to be a thread filled with a bunch of "I's". My apologies for that. I'm in Richmond and know very little about the area or where any sort of gun clubs or gatherings take place. I'm not a bar person either.

I really just need to know who lives around here and wouldn't mind adding someone new to the their fold ...

Thanks
    Hey! What a coincidence! My Dad is a preacher too! Every Sunday, we gather in the basement of a fellow member's home, and my father begins to teach us of the glories of the "Cursed One" we illuminate followers worship! You must be the one we've been discussing in our pow-wow's! You're causing quite a stir in central Indiana illuminate chapters! The "Cursed One" has great things in store for you my blind brother!

May the all seeing eye be your guide!

Top Bottom