• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Those locks are available for interior doors? Where can I find one?
    Any hardware store. We have a standard Kwikset knob lock on our master bedroom door for several reasons. It's mostly for my wife's peace of mind when she's home alone at night. But it also ensures that when the neighbor kids are cat sitting they're not going to accidentally let the cats in there or go in there and nose around.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Always a good idea to have a secret base under your house to keep your valuables and arsenal safe. It helps to use redstone circuits with sticky pistons to create a secret pass-code protected entrance. You can even add mechanisms that push people into lava when they enter the wrong code. But that's in Minecraft.

In my real life house I have a storage room with an exterior lock. The door usually is usually left open when it's just us and the teenage food disposal system around, but when we have company over, especially if they have little kids, we'll lock it. If we had a house sitter, I'd probably lock it. But like someone said, it just keeps honest people honest. If they're there while we're gone, and they really want in, there's plenty of time to defeat those locks.

Top Bottom