• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Looking back through old threads, I see a lot of Shooters from the 2010-11 era.
    I believe that was in the “heyday” of the old mod squad.

If you think the current mods are Nazis, you ain’t seen nuttin. Some of that crew would ban you just for disagreeing with them. Or bait you into an argument, then ban you for fighting with them.

This crew is much more lad back if I do say so myself.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans

If you think the current mods are Nazis, you ain’t seen nuttin. Some of that crew would ban you just for disagreeing with them. Or bait you into an argument, then ban you for fighting with them.

:lmfao::lmfao::hehe: :lmfao::lmfao:

na, just joking. I read the old archived threads, found evidence of those exact circumstances. one fellow was a master at the old bait n hate.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne

No complaints here. Carry on!

Reactions: Mij

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Ok, I will finally ask. What the heck is a shooter? Someone who was banned?

Websters Dictionary defines a shooter as:

”An individual that brings thousands of hours of joy, and 10’s of thousands of meaninglessness, mostly inappropriate postings on a place called INGO “

I Had to google that one!!!

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Ok, I will finally ask. What the heck is a shooter? Someone who was banned?
    Shameless plug to my definitions thread.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Shameless plug to my definitions thread.
    Shameless plug to his shameless plug, a bunch o INGO folks have added to the locked thread via submission of said acronym, got a good one? Tell the mods. They’ll get it in if merited, it helps us all.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    As a side note. I wasn’t going to ask, and never did. But after about a year Ex’s Pdub’s hit me. That little 2 watt bulb went off over my head. @Expat . I felt like I’d solved a Pathagorian equation.
    Before we switched over to the current platform, we had markings ("splats" or "medallions" or whatever) under our avatar where Plinker, Master, Sharpshooter appear now. The number and colors of these were indicative of your "standing" and corresponded to your "rep points". When you'd hover over them with your mouse, it would give a short description. One of the highest levels said something like "Probably spends too much time in the PW threads". It took me a long time to figure out what that meant. :):

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Before we switched over to the current platform, we had markings ("splats" or "medallions" or whatever) under our avatar where Plinker, Master, Sharpshooter appear now. The number and colors of these were indicative of your "standing" and corresponded to your "rep points". When you'd hover over them with your mouse, it would give a short description. One of the highest levels said something like "Probably spends too much time in the PW threads". It took me a long time to figure out what that meant. :):
    I got it after reading a post using the words then read a post by Ex. 2+2=p dub. I about jumped up n down. Thought :ugh:

Top Bottom