• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    What about pineapple in chili, beans on pizza?

Taco pizza, pineapple could be an interesting twist

Yeah, I've put refried beans on taco/mexican pizza before.

I'll give you one more chance....molasses and biscuits?

Occasionally, but I'm probably going to get at least an infraction for this. I prefer honey usually. But I make an oatmeal molasses bread that is just killer with honey butter...

This may ruin any respect you may have had for me, but WTF is molasses?

WTAF?
    ​"REPORTED"

And doubled.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    firefly-jayne-math-7928913920
    :lol2:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I've been to San Fran. You're really not missing anything except fresh seafood. It's just a lot of weird there.

Anything north of San Francisco is great. San Francisco is a great place to visit. Monterrey is nice. You owe it to yourself to motorcycle Highway 1 north from Santa Monica to Oregon at least once in your life....convertible car if you have to. I know several think I'm just a liberal so I would fit right in but I found it to be like Indiana. I had several conversations with folks just like us....sharing a lot of midwest values....just like several New Yorkers i have worked with and met when cycling the Catskill, upstate NY. Like the customs agent in NY that let me "back" in the country with a pistol, or those in the finger lakes or Rochester...but I digress. My biggest concern is Indiana may end up like them as the cities spread to the suburbs.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My friend we do not like to ban people either but there is usually more to this than you guys can see. And yes to this one.

From what I could see, there was some highly-justified ban hammer swinging in this case. I can't imagine what was behind the scenes on this one. Good to hear you got some time on the gun bench.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Anything north of San Francisco is great. San Francisco is a great place to visit. Monterrey is nice. You owe it to yourself to motorcycle Highway 1 north from Santa Monica to Oregon at least once in your life....convertible car if you have to. I know several think I'm just a liberal so I would fit right in but I found it to be like Indiana. I had several conversations with folks just like us....sharing a lot of midwest values....just like several New Yorkers i have worked with and met when cycling the Catskill, upstate NY. Like the customs agent in NY that let me "back" in the country with a pistol, or those in the finger lakes or Rochester...but I digress. My biggest concern is Indiana may end up like them as the cities spread to the suburbs.

I've only been to California once, and I visited my uncle at Folsom State Prison.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Got ham and bean soup simmering in the crockpot. Wife cut up an onion and some celery. Let the beans soak over night and cut up some hickory smoke ham.

I got a new wanna be Insta Pot, by first foray using it will be Ham and bean soup in it. Seen you can cook it a whole lot faster. They only reason I've never cooked it was I didn't want to watch over it forever.

The only thing I ever cook for a extended time is my racks of St. Louis Ribs, that takes 6 hours and it's worth every monute of it when it comes to eating them.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I got a new wanna be Insta Pot, by first foray using it will be Ham and bean soup in it. Seen you can cook it a whole lot faster. They only reason I've never cooked it was I didn't want to watch over it forever.

The only thing I ever cook for a extended time is my racks of St. Louis Ribs, that takes 6 hours and it's worth every monute of it when it comes to eating them.

Its was delicious had 2 bowls. She even smashed the beans a bit to make the soup thicker.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Plenty. Member from 2008 decided today was the day to hardcore troll the election thread. Suicide by Mod(OBV8).

Close to 100 new posts in this thread, and nobody drops the user name of the new shooter? I haven't seen reporting this lazy since CNN.

Who got nuked?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom