maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    :facepalm: I really tried.

Why?

Maybe I'm the stick in the mud, but... 98% of people are happy to be here. Sure, there are going to be times that someone gets out of line, but when someone is clearly operating against the TOS, why beg them to bless us by staying? I've seen this a couple of times lately and it's perplexing to me.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I wouldn’t say I begged him, but I also didn’t want to be heavy handed and quick to judge. However it was quickly shown there was so interest.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well, OK. An infraction sounds appropriate for that.

Bacon and Egg Tacos are pretty awesome.

I’ve never had it but sounds delicious. I like bacon in omelets and breakfast burritos. Just plain bacon isn’t my cup of tea. I don’t like pork chops, ham, or sausage by themselves either, but if it’s added in something I do.

I also think beans in chili is gross, ketchup on hotdogs should be illegal, and steak sauce should never touch a steak.

Flame on

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I’ve never had it but sounds delicious. I like bacon in omelets and breakfast burritos. Just plain bacon isn’t my cup of tea. I don’t like pork chops, ham, or sausage by themselves either, but if it’s added in something I do.

I also think beans in chili is gross, ketchup on hotdogs should be illegal, and steak sauce should never touch a steak.

Flame on
    So much common ground. I do like a little bit of beans in my chili, but the other two are totally in agreement!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom