2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The Mouse better come back.

Or, we will all go down to his house, drag him out and buy him a hamburger.

Who's up for a road trip from NWI?

Oh, and CKW too.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I will go give him a FB hug.

Paul seemed like a tormented individual. He seemed to hate Christians and Republicans, not sure why he would choose a forum composted of primarily that. Unless it was just to torment them. That was the feeling I got when he got the religion posting okayed then opened up his thread.

Paul points and attacks the bad things of both of those groups. As a die hard member of both, I could see his point, and welcomed his insight, even if I didn't agree.

Unfortunately, INGO has become a place where even a modicum of diversity isn't welcome. If you're not hardcore right wing, you don't pass the purity test.

PS - What the heck?! My post count dropped 21 overnight!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I don't Know what my post count is, normally. It is not something I am at all concerned with.

From the threads that I understand were nuked, I probably lost two or three.

I gotta stop being lazy and posting a "." to subscribe and start using the thread tools "subscribe" option.

I have not been posting in political threads lately and reading a lot less. I have almost un-subscribed from the political Pic thread a couple of times lately.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't Know what my post count is, normally. It is not something I am at all concerned with.

From the threads that I understand were nuked, I probably lost two or three.

I gotta stop being lazy and posting a "." to subscribe and start using the thread tools "subscribe" option.

I have not been posting in political threads lately and reading a lot less. I have almost un-subscribed from the political Pic thread a couple of times lately.

I posted in a thread, "I'm just here for my 21000th post"

CM posted something like, "enjoy it for now."

I had no clue what he meant, but I now understand it was a premonition about a doomed thread.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Paul points and attacks the bad things of both of those groups. As a die hard member of both, I could see his point, and welcomed his insight, even if I didn't agree.

Unfortunately, INGO has become a place where even a modicum of diversity isn't welcome. If you're not hardcore right wing, you don't pass the purity test.

PS - What the heck?! My post count dropped 21 overnight!

I have personally never seen Paul blatantly troll. He has extremely different views than me, but so what that's not against the rules.
    Other members have started threads specifically to stir up crap(troll).

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have personally never seen Paul blatantly troll. He has extremely different views than me, but so what that's not against the rules.
    Other members have started threads specifically to stir up crap(troll).

There's a lot of "One true Scotsman" threads that seem specifically geared to show off.

I've never had to use my ignore list feature till this summer. I'll admit, it's made things better.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    and again...

and again...

and again...

6UXUMOE76UI6HKIVAIHMC2KCEM.jpg

Status