DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I remember him from the OSUT.
    I hate to get involved in that kind of crap but knowing the member that got stiffed to be an honest man I had to.
    I sent multiple PM's and even stated in open forum this had to be dealt with or the membership would be closed.
    No response in 48 hours and he had been on line 2 times in that period so he knew.
    Who knows what motivates people to do stupid things.
    I did a deal with him (I bought some ammo) and he seemed like a really good kid. He even offered to come help me take some furniture to the dump one time when he saw me mention it in the OSUT after that. I was surprised to see it was him that did this. Seemed out of character for sure. :(

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I did a deal with him (I bought some ammo) and he seemed like a really good kid. He even offered to come help me take some furniture to the dump one time when he saw me mention it in the OSUT after that. I was surprised to see it was him that did this. Seemed out of character for sure. :(

Who knows what life brings to change folks. I tried to give him time to just respond and he blew it off. So something has happened to change him.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I think Texkev should add a new banner. Instead of "site supporter", people could get a "lives in classifieds" for an additional fee.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    bdy9qwY.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom