churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Que’s not. Hmmm
    If you are a Mod and you do not attempt to do anything to support the tittle then after a while you will loose the creds.
    "Q" has faded into the night. Sad as he is one of the originals and helped launch Ingo.

We have been cleaning out the old non-active staff.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If you are a Mod and you do not attempt to do anything to support the tittle then after a while you will loose the creds.
    "Q" has faded into the night. Sad as he is one of the originals and helped launch Ingo.

I never met Que, but seems he didn’t have many fans. All the staff since I’ve been here seems like really good peeps, obviously times when they have to be strict but they all laugh and bs and just seem like one of us normies;)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Old INGO was a different animal... and not really one I would like to see return.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I never met Que, but seems he didn’t have many fans. All the staff since I’ve been here seems like really good peeps, obviously times when they have to be strict but they all laugh and bs and just seem like one of us normies;)
    There was a time very early on the Ingo was insane at times and a lot of people ran amok at will. The staff had to be very aggressive or Ingo would have imploded. Soooooo many fell under the hammer for non-compliance and "My 1st A rights"
    Which do not exist in a private forum. It was nuts. So the staff had a well deserved rep for being heavy handed that carried over a bit into more even keeled times. None of those guys are here anymore. By design.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom