Not open for further replies.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Sounds like me on my honeymoon cruise. Except it was a big oil can of Foster’s in each hand. I was trying to minimize my trips to the bar by two-fisting the biggest beer I could find on the ship.
    That just sounds like good common sense except for it being on your honeymoon and all...drinking Fosters may have been a ways down on my to-do list.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That just sounds like good common sense except for it being on your honeymoon and all...drinking Fosters may have been a ways down on my to-do list.
    When Porsche was running indy team they had a Fosters sponsor. Had a few good friends on the team one drove the big rig.
    more than a few times that truck was parked in front of the compound off loading free Fosters. Even free I could not stomach that swill.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Fosters is good beer to cook with... not sure why, I’m more of a whiskey kinda guy, but it’s perfect
    I don't drink, but I will hazard a guess that the flavor one wants in a drink and the flavor one wants in a condiment are two different things. Beyond this, when cooking you will have other influences even if just salt and pepper.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I don't drink, but I will hazard a guess that the flavor one wants in a drink and the flavor one wants in a condiment are two different things. Beyond this, when cooking you will have other influences even if just salt and pepper.
    Ya I agree. It doesn’t really have a beer taste when it’s cooked. A lot of flavors change when they’re cooked, that’s why I suck at cooking. I just throw a bunch of **** I think tastes good together. Looks like shepherds pie when it’s done, but it was supposed to be Mac n cheese.

I love grilling tho.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom