Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Similar to my experience. Ah, beautiful Sherry. She was 16-17. I was probably only 8 or 9, but even at that age, she got my full attention.
    Yep, sounds about like the same age difference. I still have an image burned into my brain from when I was over at their house many years later. She had on a cut off t-shirt (bra-less) and went to yawn, lifting her arms over her head... and well, you get the idea. :faint:

Sheesh... I'm 61 now, so that would've been over 45 years ago for sure. May have been closer to 50. :):

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I had the extremely hot single 20 year old next door growing up, would sunbath nude in the back yard, made sure to lay on her back if she knew I was around.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I had the extremely hot single 20 year old next door growing up, would sunbath nude in the back yard, made sure to lay on her back if she knew I was around.
    How did you know what she did when you were not around?

8mm camera?

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Yep, sounds about like the same age difference. I still have an image burned into my brain from when I was over at their house many years later. She had on a cut off t-shirt (bra-less) and went to yawn, lifting her arms over her head... and well, you get the idea. :faint:

Sheesh... I'm 61 now, so that would've been over 45 years ago for sure. May have been closer to 50. :):
    Now she wouldn’t even have to lift her arms for you to see…

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    This may seem weird but my babysitter insisted on bathing with me even when I was in my early teens. I didn't say anything to anyone not wanting to cause problems. Few years later she married my best friend. It's pretty cool having you best friend as a brother in law. :joke:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You guys suck what with your Indiana honeys. I grew up in Michigan. I had no idea what "hot" was until I moved to Ft Wayne. Must be the corn. The women in Michigan? :n00b: I'm not saying they're all ugly. It's just that maybe 1 out of 20 was above a 7.

I led a pathetically adverse childhood I tell you. My childhood babysitter was a grandmother. Never had any hot girls next door. Well. Except for one. I was 11. She was 17 and kinda hot. I mean, it's Michigan, right? A hippie so she was usually gone with her boyfriend in his van. She was my best friend's sister, and I was often over at their house, but I rarely saw her. One time though, I was over at his house, we were watching cartoons, and his sister and boyfriend came in and started dry-humping on the living room floor. It was the early 70's and they didn't think anything of it. Parents didn't seem to mind. Anyway, that kinda ruined any fantasy I possibly had going.

Last edited:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    My favorite babysitter was the girl nextdoor. Older sister of a friend of mine. Really pretty blonde with a 38D rack. :naughty:
    May I ask how you knew her bra size????

I never really had a babysitter. Although I did have an older sister, and she had a friend Lindsey. :wow:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    How did you know what she did when you were not around?

8mm camera?
    Cause my mom worked 3pm to midnight, and growing up with my mom being a single parent, she would have said something to her if she it did when my mom was home. So I was home in the afternoon and evenings taking care of my my sister that was 3 years younger. My neighbor would get off of work and come home and become a sun worshiper. She had to have that bronze look, and I'm pretty sure she more than likely had issues later on in life.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The terro

The terrorist's mom and the 14 year old will drink the pickle jar juice.

No thanks.
    I drink the juice. One time I had just poured a glass and put the jar back in the fridge, the wife came walking into the kitchen and seen the glass. She thought it was Mt. Dew and without saying anything picked it up and took a big drink. I just watched. It was hilarious at least to me. Her eyes just about popped out of her head, her cheeks puffed up trying not to spit it out but eventually did back into the glass (mostly). She started to apologize for spitting it into the glass, until I started cracking up. The apologizes stopped pretty quick.

Craisins are much more betta.
    Try it with craisins and "white chocolate" chips. My wife can't eat raisins, but loves when I make oatmeal cookies with craisins and the white chips.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You guys suck what with your Indiana honeys. I grew up in Michigan. I had no idea what "hot" was until I moved to Ft Wayne. Must be the corn. The women in Michigan? :n00b: I'm not saying they're all ugly. It's just that maybe 1 out of 20 was above a 7.

I led a pathetically adverse childhood I tell you. My childhood babysitter was a grandmother. Never had any hot girls next door. Well. Except for one. I was 11. She was 17 and kinda hot. A hippie so she was usually gone with her boyfriend in his van. She was my best friend's sister, and I was often over at their house, but I rarely saw her. One time though, I was over at his house, we were watching cartoons, and his sister and boyfriend came in and started dry-humping on the living room floor. It was the early 70's and they didn't think anything of it. Parents didn't seem to mind. Anyway, that kinda ruined any fantasy I possibly had going.
    I have heard that another term for a hot woman or girl in Michigan is actually " Ohio State cheerleader"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom