• Status
    Not open for further replies.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    FWIW this is the most civil spot on the internet I've had the pleasure of stumbling into in a _long_ time. May just be me having nostalgia for forums (especially since I'm not on modern social media.)

I left a number of slack groups etc I was in during the dem debates -- so I feel you on the "not even into the debates" bit assuming you mean the general election. Going to be a goat-rope.

OK you are new and I like what you bring to the forum. You have only the liberty to join. Your rights are not manifest in here.

This is a privately owned playground with simple set of rules to operate under as the owner sees fit. Same as if I was visiting your home. Your home your rules.
    Jetta tended to search for the boundary's and push them. He did cause some serious discussion but was also very troll like in his posting style to the point he was on the top 10 suspects list. When he posted I read it. He knew the limits.

And no he was not discussing the Golden rule. You see how things are assumed and misunderstood.

Temp ban. Like a few are pushing for as I type. The discussions are getting heated and we are still not even into the debates.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CM may have quality posts that aren't rambling, but if he got dinged for spelling and apostrophe errors, he'd be back down to less than 50.
    No classifieds for you!

Wow.....a grammar critic. :p

I will put this out there. Graduated 1968 with a public school education. I hated the grammar part of English with a passion. I still do. We had half a semester of Literature and the other have nouns and verbs and other :bs:.
    I would read the entire Literature book in the 1st 2 days of getting it. Never open it again and ace the class. A over a D. The A was for understanding the stories and the D was for....yeah you guessed it, Grammar.
    Term papers were all the same. A for content and D for grammar.

Made it this far and thank what ever deity you kneel to we do not grade quality on Grammar.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, but they have price controls.

Easy peoples. We are not enforcing any of them with in reason. We spend a lot of our personal time looking at current market prices. Our own volunteer time. What do you do sir. If you want armslist or gun broker go over there and be a wise guy. That crap aint flying here. Believe it.

If you do not like this or any other part of this Forum then go elsewhere. To beat on us will no longer be tolerated. Yeah you got the mouse stirred up.

Last edited:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    the_mouse_that_roared_cover_m36000.jpg

Though maybe that should be a hammer instead of a bow.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Wow.....a grammar critic. :p

I will put this out there. Graduated 1968 with a public school education. I hated the grammar part of English with a passion. I still do. We had half a semester of Literature and the other have nouns and verbs and other :bs:.
    I would read the entire Literature book in the 1st 2 days of getting it. Never open it again and ace the class. A over a D. The A was for understanding the stories and the D was for....yeah you guessed it, Grammar.
    Term papers were all the same. A for content and D for grammar.

Made it this far and thank what ever deity you kneel to we do not grade quality on Grammar.

Funny. English/grammar was my worst class. History and math were my best. I speak English, people understand what I’m saying, unless I’m going to be a journalist or a author of a book why do I need to take English?

Senior English teacher was a huge cubs fan, so we watched a lot of baseball movies in his class. First time I saw field of dreams was in his class.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom