Not open for further replies.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    He really is a jack(ass) of all trades!
    I used to work with a kid that had done everything under the sun, truck driver, fishing guide, master welder, master electrician, owned his own construction company, heavy equipment operator, worked for the railroad......all of this and he was only 28 years old!
    He did actually achieve some notoriety, though, he was a fairly regular “guest” on 60 days in, and not as a correction officer or undercover contestant. Lol.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Then he owned his own machine shop and needs a TWIC to deliver the stuff his shop puts out to places that require it. Like military bases, prisons, and ports. So he also does his own truck driving to deliver the truck loads of whatever it is he makes.

Lol.
    I think he was using his keyboard to deliver those truckloads of what he makes

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Guy rants about being surrounded by nazis and wanting to issue hunting permits to go after MAGA's... supposedly has NFA items...
    He sounds like the type of raving psychotic he has said he wants to keep guns away from.

Man, I gotta start going through his post history, it sounds like I missed most of the fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom