• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Who's got one around North Porter County Conservation Club? I saw a few YouTube vids made during an IDPA match at NPCCC. :p If you would be willing, I would love to test drive it!

Bampow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2014
    United States
    Those are my videos! I just joined INGO about 10 min ago! sorry but I can not loan it to you. I went back to school and no longer live in northwest Indiana

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    Jeez I been watching all the LH9 YouTube videos. Really growing on me. I like striker fired but these are looking sweet. Also looks like they have set up shop in the USA. Love to try one out.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I have one, but just north of Indianapolis. If you wanted to make the journey I could let you try it out. This is the Daewoo DP-51, issue for South Korean armed forces. Whatever terminology they use, I call it 1.5 action. It does single like a 1911, double/single, plus this single and a half thing. You pull the slide and set it for single, then you push the hammer forward almost all the way. Then the trigger has the long double action pull, but with little resistance, pushing the hammer back until the trigger break. Then bang, and you're in single action. Smith & Wesson 59 series magazines work in the DP-51.

Bampow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2014
    United States
    I do carry it. I carry it at the appendix with a contact concealment holster. it is very comfortable to carry and not too much heavier that a polymer gun. The only problem I can think of is that the dovetail is a little wide so when you carry it is the first thing that pokes you. I really like how it feels and shoots though. The double action plus trigger does take some getting used to though. I thought the gun didn't go off once in the middle of a match because i had left the hammer back on accident and didn't feel the same trigger pull. I highly recommend the gun though I have been carrying it for 5 months now and haven't regretted it one day.

Top Bottom