Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by concrete dog
    I would agree! First I know the nurse pretty well, and she asked me why I moved chairs(busy waiting room). I jokingly said I don't like having my back to the door when I'm not exercising my 2nd Amendment right. Lesson learned on my part(don't trust anybody) Second the doctor asked if I was armed today to which I said no why, she explained the building was a no gun zone and if I felt like someone there was going to hurt me. I laughed and replied no and that was the end of conversation. So as far as being weird anyone on Ingo who has met me knows I'm not any different than the next guy. As far as being checked out by the Gov. I am far from hard to find... Viperjock thank god I didn't buy any Chinese made skin from wal-mart.

Dude you made a semi hasty fighting position out of chairs in a doctors waiting room. And you are really wondering why the staff said something to you? Really?

Last edited:

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The immediate care center in Carmel that my wife and I went to for her cough had a 8 1/2 x 11 bilingual "No firearms" sign thumb tacked next to the reception desk.

I thought about telling them off and leaving but I left it alone because of how late it was on a work night (for her).

if anyone cares it was the St. Vincent Immediate Care Center at 136th and Hazeldell

Emphasis added. All Ascension Health (and by extension, St.Vincent) facilities are supposed to be posted "No Firearms" zones. That's an Ascension Health policy for sure, and may be a St.Vincent policy as well. Just FYI to all who read this.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by concrete dog
    I would agree! First I know the nurse pretty well, and she asked me why I moved chairs(busy waiting room). I jokingly said I don't like having my back to the door when I'm not exercising my 2nd Amendment right. Lesson learned on my part(don't trust anybody) Second the doctor asked if I was armed today to which I said no why, she explained the building was a no gun zone and if I felt like someone there was going to hurt me. I laughed and replied no and that was the end of conversation. So as far as being weird anyone on Ingo who has met me knows I'm not any different than the next guy. As far as being checked out by the Gov. I am far from hard to find... Viperjock thank god I didn't buy any Chinese made skin from wal-mart.

Dude you made a semi hasty fighting position out of chairs in a doctors waiting room. And you are really wondering why the staff said something to you? Really?
    I didn't move the chair, I got and moved when there was less people in the room. The nurse asked me why and I told her. I'm not a person who is going to ***** foot around the situation and make stuff up. Can't help it if she didn't like my answer!

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I didn't move the chair, I got and moved when there was less people in the room. The nurse asked me why and I told her. I'm not a person who is going to ***** foot around the situation and make stuff up. Can't help it if she didn't like my answer!

OK....I didn't say you made anything up

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    OK....I didn't say you made anything up
    What I meant by that is, I'm not going to beat around the bush if asked a question. I have carried cc/oc for the last 16ish years with no real complaint, untill I even mention the word cc carry around some of IU Health puppets and they :n00b:.

Top Bottom