• Total voters

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Bye bye Turturo, but not by much.

Turturo was a total spaz in the Transformers films, hated the character and its portrayal.

Macy's resume looks better, honestly, with Fargo, Mystery Men, and Pleasantville. Also Macy gets credit for one of my faves, Sahara.

Malkovich finishes 2nd, a hair's breadth behind Buscemi, but they are both lightyears ahead of places 3 and 4. In fact, I'd probably kick other, regular folks out of lifeboats in order to save one or both of them.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    One does not simply mess with:

The Jesus

Mr. Pink

KGB

Sorry, but the shoveler/cooler guy is gone.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    One does not simply mess with:

The Jesus

Mr. Pink

KGB

Sorry, but the shoveler/cooler guy is gone.

I'm with you. I had a really hard time with this one, but I had to boot Macy. He was absolutely fantastic in Fargo, and that almost saved him.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Had to vote Macy, just for Mystery Men alone, which would be the worst movie ever made if it weren't for Joe Dirt.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    This is my first crack at a lifeboat scenario so I have to ask for some clarification. Are we in the lifeboat with them too? Because if so, Buscemi is swimming even though he's my favorite actor on the list. I just don't think I could stare at those bug eyes and snaggle teeth for days on end while starving and waiting for rescue.

If I'm not on the boat, I say Malkovich is shark bait. He's a good actor but the oldest of the bunch. His best days/ roles are behind him.

(Since it didn't specify in the OP, I cast my vote for Makovich.)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This is my first crack at a lifeboat scenario so I have to ask for some clarification. Are we in the lifeboat with them too? Because if so, Buscemi is swimming even though he's my favorite actor on the list. I just don't think I could stare at those bug eyes and snaggle teeth for days on end while starving and waiting for rescue.

I think that you are over-thinking the game.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    William H Macy hands down. He has done nothing worthwhile even though the other three are not much better. Dear old Bill has made some bad choices in movie career.....wild hogs.....really...mystery men....geez just shoot him screw drowning him.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    William H Macy hands down. He has done nothing worthwhile even though the other three are not much better. Dear old Bill has made some bad choices in movie career.....wild hogs.....really...mystery men....geez just shoot him screw drowning him.

Turturro. It was easy to decide. Of the list, he's the only one I had to look up.

Philistines. You guys are killing me, you know that? Maybe you should just stick to whatever the latest Fast and Furious is playing.

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    Heard this on the radio this morning...

'John Malkovich saved my life': Actor comes to the rescue of elderly man who accidentally slit throat - News - Films - The Independent

Is it too late to retract my previous statements about Mr. Malkovich?

If that changed your mind then take a do a search for Steve Buscemi and what he did after 9/11. He moved back into a NY city firehouse and worked as a fireman because they needed his help. As an ex fireman for NY he stepped back in to help out after the attacks.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    If that changed your mind then take a do a search for Steve Buscemi and what he did after 9/11. He moved back into a NY city firehouse and worked as a fireman because they needed his help. As an ex fireman for NY he stepped back in to help out after the attacks.

Wow...thats awesome that he did that, i had no idea. Way to go Mr. Pink! :patriot:

But in my defense...he wasnt on my list to begin with :):

Top Bottom